Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Most disappointing expansion pack/stuff pack (Sims 1 and Sims 2)
17-03-2008, 06:17 PM
Re: Most disappointing expansion pack/stuff pack (Sims 1 and Sims 2)
I think University is my least favorite. It takes so long for them to graduate, I am not a patient person lol. I keep it installed because I like the other stuff you get with this EP. I like Pets, but I don't get pets all that often. Dogs are more trouble than they should be I think. They always need to go for a walk and they need a bath, etc. Cats are so much easier! And when I have a bird, my sims are obsessed with talking with it and playing with it. Even though they really really need to go to the bathroom, hey, lets spend hours on end playing with the bird! Ahh!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 12:29 AM
Pets and Open For Business.
I absolutely love Uni! Especially the greek houses and secret societies.  8)

[Image: paramoresims.jpg]
<br />This heart it beats, beats for only you.<br />Paramore are coming to Ireland, and I can't go. Sad!
18-03-2008, 12:34 AM
Livin Large for Sims 1.
OFB for Sims 2.

Brand New &amp;&amp; Just Surrender = &lt;3333
18-03-2008, 12:38 AM
University and OFB, I didn't really like how they had the Universitys set up and especially how expensive the houses around campus are (I dont use cheats while playing:X) I would always find myself sending my teen sim and like 3 townies with that sim..and OFB just was irratating I had tried multipule times making a bussiness but it felt like going there and then the loading screens..ohh I just hated it. The worst part of it all I was real excited about it thinking i'd make a cake shop and such.=[
18-03-2008, 12:46 AM
(17-03-2008 06:17 PM)Babysback64 link Wrote:I think University is my least favorite. It takes so long for them to graduate, I am not a patient person lol. I keep it installed because I like the other stuff you get with this EP. I like Pets, but I don't get pets all that often. Dogs are more trouble than they should be I think. They always need to go for a walk and they need a bath, etc. Cats are so much easier! And when I have a bird, my sims are obsessed with talking with it and playing with it. Even though they really really need to go to the bathroom, hey, lets spend hours on end playing with the bird! Ahh!
Lol, I know what you mean about the bird. One time just for fun I put a bird cage in a college dorm and everytime a sim was supposed to being doing homework, writing term papers, being at class, etc. they were playing with the bird :Smile ;D
18-03-2008, 01:01 AM
University and Family Fun Stuff. I didn't hate uni but it was a let down from what I expected and Family fun stuff should have just been put into bon voyage, even if it wasn't out at the time. What does tropical shirts and nautical objects have to do with family fun? ???
18-03-2008, 01:08 AM
(18-03-2008 01:01 AM)PandaCake link Wrote:University and Family Fun Stuff. I didn't hate uni but it was a let down from what I expected and Family fun stuff should have just been put into bon voyage, even if it wasn't out at the time. What does tropical shirts and nautical objects have to do with family fun? ???

lol

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 02:02 PM
The worse ts1 ep was makin magic it was kinda a waste of money,nothin really happened.The worst sims2 EP was )i agree with most of you)sims uni. Big Grin

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
24-06-2008, 07:09 AM
I Quite liked Uni. I found OFB slightly disappointing. But that was because I had already played it for a bit.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]