Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
April Fools joke, or not?
01-04-2009, 03:54 AM
Re: April Fools joke, or not?
...Where's a smiley twirling its finger in the "woo-hoo for you" kind of way when you need it? XD

I miss my Mac. Sad

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2009, 04:02 AM
(01-04-2009 03:54 AM)Bambikins link Wrote:...Where's a smiley twirling its finger in the "woo-hoo for you" kind of way when you need it? XD

I miss my Mac. Sad

I wasn't trying to show off... just clearing up any confusion XD

You had a Mac? What kind! How long ago! This is getting worse and worse... we must share the same DNA XD

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
01-04-2009, 04:09 AM
I know, I know...I just miss my Mac, that's all. No hard feelings, 'kay? XD

Yesh, I did! My grandpa use to work for Apple, so we got lots of shtuff. And, yes, I know how much you love Apple stuff. XD

There's simply no other explanation. XD

01-04-2009, 04:12 AM
I'm not saying it's just one person. I'm simply saying it is going to take a lot of power to harness all of these computers I would think.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
01-04-2009, 04:13 AM
(01-04-2009 04:12 AM)Bat link Wrote:I'm not saying it's just one person. I'm simply saying it is going to take a lot of power to harness all of these computers I would think.

Well of course. But this is what they do for a living and they are rich because of it. They have the willpower and the resource power to pull this off.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
01-04-2009, 04:17 AM
woww. this sucks. a day without my computer? at least i have internet on my phone.
whoever is doing this is like the neville guy on icarly. he hacks people just because he's jacked up that way.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
01-04-2009, 04:21 AM
(01-04-2009 04:17 AM)chanel;; link Wrote:woww. this sucks. a day without my computer? at least i have internet on my phone.
whoever is doing this is like the neville guy on icarly. he hacks people just because he's jacked up that way.

If this does happen, it will probably last a lot longer than just a day. Who knows how long this could go on for, if in fact it actually happens.

[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
01-04-2009, 04:22 AM
i'm thinking a week, at the most. but i'm not the type that will go a day without a computer.
i'm seriously starting to consider that the news stations are pranking us...

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
01-04-2009, 04:23 AM
No, the news would never do that. They aren't like that.

[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
01-04-2009, 04:23 AM
A report I found dated way back to March 23rd, which means, if they are pranking us, they're really doing a good job at making it sound legit.