Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
April Fools joke, or not?
01-04-2009, 04:28 AM
Re: April Fools joke, or not?
it sounds true to me, but i feel stupid for believing it >_>

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2009, 04:30 AM
Think about it. If the news, and there are thousands of places reporting the same thing, are behind this, then jobs will be lost and a revolt will be launched.

The news knows nothing about the authenticity of this supposed attack.

We'll just have to wait it out.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
01-04-2009, 04:32 AM
where did this rumor even start...?
it's possible that at a school some stupid kids made this up, it spread around their entire city, and so on.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
01-04-2009, 04:34 AM
I'm definitely thinking it's real, but that it won't work out quite the way they planned it to.

I also hope that's the case. Either that or that this whole thing's just a rumor that spun out of control.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
01-04-2009, 04:41 AM
they'll most likely be phail. you know they're fat guys who are going to argue over soda and stuff. then they'll spill some of it on their host computer. that's my explanation for their failure.

01-04-2009, 04:42 AM
(01-04-2009 04:32 AM)chanel;; link Wrote:where did this rumor even start...?
it's possible that at a school some stupid kids made this up, it spread around their entire city, and so on.

Sorry, no.

The worm is programed to update itself from domains it randomly generates. Meaning that April 1 is the next date it is programmed to run these updates, experts at security companies say. It has already updated many times in the past, infecting millions more computers each time.

But there are fears the worm will be used to steal bank details, send spam emails or crash a major website by overloading it by redirecting all affected computers to it. IE: Google.

Time will only tell.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
01-04-2009, 04:43 AM
they would be my heroes if they crashed youtube :DDD

01-04-2009, 05:07 AM
I don't think you realize what sort of threat this really is. If they crashed YouTube, they could almost certainly do whatever they please.

Well, it's April 1 here on the east coast now.

I wish you a safe and Conficker-free day.

EDIT: Also, I would like to add that April 1 is Apple's 33rd anniversary! *kisses my Mac* Safe from Conficker.C!

[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
01-04-2009, 06:07 AM
i heard about this it better be one hell of a joke but we need to get serious about dis stuff people!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

01-04-2009, 06:14 AM
(01-04-2009 05:07 AM)Jeremiah link Wrote:EDIT: Also, I would like to add that April 1 is Apple's 33rd anniversary! *kisses my Mac* Safe from Conficker.C!
  Big Grin That is funny.

Confliker was in the news about one week ago, so I am thinking it is definitely not an AFJ joke.