Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
funny sims stories/memories
28-03-2009, 10:33 PM
funny sims stories/memories
Hey, I was just thinking that we could post funny memories or stories of things our sims did that made us laugh or that were just funny. 

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2009, 11:52 PM
Re: funny sims stories/memories
This is neat!  I have a lot of Sims memories, and one I still find hilarious to this day.

I had a Sim, I forget her name.  But I loved that sim. lol.  She was amazing.  Anyway.  One day she and this other woman had been furious at each other (no idea WHY, but they were!) and so whenever she came by, she'd knock over my trash can or steal my news paper.  One day, she came by and I had my Sim attack her, lol.

They got into this HUGE fight.  And again.  And again. And again.

My sim then went to a community lot, and she was there too!!!  So, they fought again. And again. And again.  I thought it was a riot.  So, my Sim went home.  AND SHE WAS THERE AGAIN!

Now, keep in mind, my Sim LOST every single fight, but it was just too funny to not have them fight.  So, she got into another fight with this Sim, before she ran away.  Then ... my Sim stood up, and was acting weird.  Then ... Mr. Grimmy showed up and SHE DIED o_o  Apparently, your Sims can die if they lose too many fights.  Cause I had max-motived my Sim so there was NO other reason she should have died.  Thankfully, I had JUST saved before that last fight.  So I exited and came back in and didn't fight that last fight, and she was okay.  LOL.

OH RIGHT!  They were mad at each other cause my Sim slept with her Husband xD  LOLOLOLOL!!!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
29-03-2009, 12:08 AM
xDDDD Wow, Majick xD

My greatest memory is when I had Houston in an old legacy and whenever he started acting crazy (Like lecturing a baby for messing up a diaper... only he was lecturing with his back turned towards the kid and was yelling at the wall) I always said "Houston, we have a problem!" and then he got abducted by aliens and guess what, "Houston, we have a problem. Houston got abducted by aliens!"

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
31-03-2009, 03:28 PM
Lmao Majik that was kinda creepy xD
LOL Phoebe

Unfortunately I don't remember any Sim memories  {no}

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
31-03-2009, 06:25 PM
LOL Phoebe  xD  That's great.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
14-04-2009, 11:28 AM
I remember once I had Mary-Sue and Daniel move out of the Pleasant household, leaving Lilith and Angela alone, and I moved their house to the lot bin. When I imported it to Strangetown, they had disappeared. I had left the game on freewill for a few minutes then turned it off before moving the house to the lot bin.

So I looked around for L and A. There was a fire emerging from the oven, there was a half-eaten ham sandwich in mid-air, there was a bed being made... but the girls weren't there. I moved in the Beaker family, and the fire and sandwich etc were still there.

O_O

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
16-04-2009, 12:39 AM
haha, wow, that's weird.  I guess nobody wanted to touch the sandwich anymore lol!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]