Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Harry Potter Official Thread
29-03-2009, 09:08 PM
Re: The Harry Potter Official Thread
(29-03-2009 07:03 PM)SmartPriceLightBulb link Wrote:[quote author=chanel;; link=topic=5484.msg195798#msg195798 date=1238345520]
i like harry potter, but i'm not liked obsessed. i've always wanted to try to read the books, so maybe i'll do the 3-5 chapters a week thing. i really like the first two movies, for some weird reason. i guess just remembering the days when i was like 4 and i would make my mom put harry potter in my VCR, while i played with a pretend kitchen. good times.

Hehe, the first two movies have something about them. They're very, very faithful to the books they're based upon, not to mention the cast were very young at these times and the Harry Potter mania was just beginning. I always get a tingling of nostalgia watching the first two.

NOTE: NOW I'm done. God knows why I kept getting an error. Must have been a very large post?
[/quote]
i don't really feel nostalgia when i watch them, because now that i'm a bit older, i actually pay attention to the little things the characters do and say.
the only time i feel nostalgia when i watch the second movie is when i watch the scene where harry nearly falls out of the flying car and ron saves him.
"harry, take my hand!"
"i'm trying, you're hand's all sweaty!"
my cousin and i memorized that dialogue and we would act it out. =P also, once there was a snake in his yard, and when my uncle was trying to catch it, we were saying the thing harry says to the snake that almost killed the mudblood. "saya sashee, saya seeyeth" or something like that xDDD
i also remember taking benadryl after that happened >_>

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
29-03-2009, 09:17 PM
Can someone please tell me when Rupert Grint became such a meathead {ohmy}

Pure GoldBig Grin - http://www.burntfaceman.com/episodes.htm<br /><br />Ahh, Buttplugs - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pr7OCRfnjEw<br /><br />End Of Ze World - http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end<br /><br />Yes.Smile<br />http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama
29-03-2009, 09:46 PM
Is meathead bad or good? Because it sounds bad. And you must never, ever, offend Mr. Grint in my presence. Wink Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
29-03-2009, 10:06 PM
a meathead is a muscular guy, i think (:
29-03-2009, 10:20 PM
Oh! Ohh.

In that case, it just, like, happened over night. From pre-puberty skinny red-faced little boy to sexy, muscular, God of s3x.

29-03-2009, 10:51 PM
hmm, yes, he is irresistible.
29-03-2009, 11:04 PM
Is that sarcasm or for real? If for real, then, omg. *squee* I love him. I married him in a former life.

30-03-2009, 12:13 AM
I know I need to respond to your (epic) earlier post, and I will, but I'd just like to point out that my caption STILL says "I ship R/C." I had totally forgotten about that until you mentioned marrying him. XD

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
30-03-2009, 03:41 AM
Cassie. Meathead means that he is very dumb, but is very buff XD  Brawn over Brain
30-03-2009, 05:34 AM
Yikes, those are really long posts o_o

Anyways, I love the idea of sorting. One time ago I used to be obessed over HP too (maybe not to your guy's extent xD) And I joined the school where you got sorted (I got Hufflepuff xD) and then you signed up for classes and actually HAD to do work. And you could go through all 7 years! I barely got past my 1st before quitting o_o

Needless to say, I wanted to be a teacher xD Like that'd happen lawl xDD

So, if you guys decide to do the reading the books together, I'll do it with ya, along I can FIND my copies. Lately, I love reading so much that I get through books within a few days xD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Thread Closed