Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Difficulty Settings
29-03-2009, 10:46 PM
Difficulty Settings
I remember hearing about difficulty setting for each house (easy, moderate, hard, etc) early on, but then I heard about it again the other day. I'm curious about how this is going  to work. Do their needs decay faster, are they're traits more extreme. I can't really think of how the game would be harder or easier.
Does anyone know more about it, or have any ideas about how it could be more difficult or easier?

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2009, 10:47 PM
Re: Difficulty Settings
easy probably is like life stories,
like you can press H and the sim will find the quickest thing it can eat, but hard might be like normal TS2.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
29-03-2009, 10:53 PM
would their needs decaying really matter? i mean, they can take care of themselves.
maybe it applies to things like how long they live, what you can and can't control, random events, etc.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
29-03-2009, 10:59 PM
True, needs decaying at different rates wouldn't matter, but I seriously couldn't think of anything that would make it harder. Lol
But yea, you're probably right chanel, that is has something to do with events, what you can and can't control, etc.

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]