Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bagpacks
21-03-2008, 02:09 AM
Bagpacks
Shouldn't Child Sims bring their school bags to school? So as teens. Adult workers whom works at the office could maybe carry a black bag for documents? At least its abit more liveler or else you see sims go to school with no books and come back with homework how can that be?

[Image: MrComplicatedz.jpg]
<br />Even how complicated it is, it'll be all better.
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 02:11 AM
Re: Bagpacks
yea they definently should. like on sims 2 bon voyage, when they bring their suitcases ;D

[Image: Mommy.jpg]
21-03-2008, 03:21 AM
That would be interesting. When they get home, they could place it by there desk like with the notebooks of TS2. Very cool idea.  Smile

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
07-04-2008, 09:43 PM
i think you should be able to like, assign objects to different people for who they belong to
like i wouldnt want my brother using MY computer
and then the sims would put their homework on their own desk
07-04-2008, 09:53 PM
Yep, I agree. They should have all sorts of things like that. Some jobs require breifcases, other require a musical instrument. Maybe if you're a lonely intern you could stumble out of the house with a big stack of folders and everyone's coffee. That might be going a little too far but it definitely would be funny.

At the very least, kids should have bookbags, and we should be able to choose them. Its just another accessory.
07-04-2008, 10:01 PM
It would be especially wonderful if we could also buy the items needed to fill up the bagpack. Like school items, such as pens and pencils and books, and the parents can make the children's lunch the night before and place it in the bagpack the next morning.

And going off-topic (sorry!) and carrying on with school-shopping, it wold be great if the parents of children educated in private schols could also purchase new uniforms along with other school equipment.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
07-04-2008, 10:12 PM
Yea that would be amazing. I'm starting to worry about how many things we would all have to keep track of if all our ideas were taken. I think that maybe only the lunch thing would work, imagine how frustrating it would be to check if school supplies were low. I can't even maintain the food supply in my fridge.

And apparently we're going to be buying individual ingredients this time around! Oh dear.
07-04-2008, 10:17 PM
(21-03-2008 02:09 AM)Complicated--Boy link Wrote:Shouldn't Child Sims bring their school bags to school? So as teens. Adult workers whom works at the office could maybe carry a black bag for documents? At least its abit more liveler or else you see sims go to school with no books and come back with homework how can that be?
I would love that if parent can pack up there childs backpack and pack lunches
07-04-2008, 10:19 PM
backpacks would be cool if we could fill them up with something and have uses for them
also i like the packed lunch idea too.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
07-04-2008, 10:22 PM
(07-04-2008 10:12 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:Yea that would be amazing. I'm starting to worry about how many things we would all have to keep track of if all our ideas were taken. I think that maybe only the lunch thing would work, imagine how frustrating it would be to check if school supplies were low. I can't even maintain the food supply in my fridge.

And apparently we're going to be buying individual ingredients this time around! Oh dear.

True, obviously most of the things we've discussed so far probably will not be seen until TS506, but still, better to voice them than keep them preserved in our minds lol.
And adding to the ingredients, well, of course you wouldn't have to buy all the ingredients if you wish not to, you could just buy ready made meals, but of course you know that. But I have to say I'm excited for the variation in meal-making now. I like that you can grow the ingredients fresh in your own garden if you want to outdo yourself, but I think most of my Sims will be heading to the supermarket. :Smile Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]