Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The New Ouran Thread
29-03-2009, 11:14 PM
The New Ouran Thread
the twins = mine.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2009, 11:16 PM
Re: The New Ouran Thread
i own honey and tamaki!

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
29-03-2009, 11:17 PM
haha, i love this show.
//dies

if naruto [cough] can have 83479273498 episodes why can't ouran D:

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
29-03-2009, 11:22 PM
ikr?
compare the main characters.

[Image: naruto112101s.jpg]

[Image: %5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dscans_Ouran-H...156951.jpg]

clearly, ouran pwns.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
29-03-2009, 11:23 PM
lookit how cute ouran is <3

~~squeal
twinstwinstwinstwins

29-03-2009, 11:26 PM
in addition, everyone in ouran is soooo good-looking.
another comparison:

[Image: Ouran_tamaki-thumb.jpg]

[Image: y1p1t-pzLjy53gQuqLCzFGFfDGk4791qdXyJecyc...8Tk5dBEAlM]

29-03-2009, 11:28 PM
first pic isnt working D:

29-03-2009, 11:29 PM
hmmm, it is for me. ah well, even without a pic, it's obvious that tamaki is... o:

29-03-2009, 11:30 PM
NOT AS AWESOME AS TEH WINS o;

29-03-2009, 11:31 PM
well, they all look the same, don't they? xD