Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Waking up
31-03-2009, 05:26 AM
Waking up
Im sorry if anyone has already had an idea like this but what if our sims woke up with like messy hair and stuff and had to fix it in the mirror because i find it a bit boring that my sims just wake up looking great and refreshed {glare}. Maybe even if they have make-up on they have to fix it up. What do you think?

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2009, 05:36 AM
Re: Waking up
yes i agree with you!
there should be able to think like that
they should shave!
Since they say that sims are more independent now
hopefully they wake up knowing to brush their teeth, take showers, etc.
31-03-2009, 05:55 AM
yea shaving, good idea {woot} and too add on that, maybe they can carry around a makeup kit and fix up they're makeup at a certain time.

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
01-04-2009, 02:45 AM
yea like a girl can click on herself and put "touch-up" and you can change your make-up

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
01-04-2009, 03:57 AM
lol, I would love to see a sim with bed head...a sleepy guy would rub his tufts of hair sticking up and yawn...I can see it.  And shaving would be great...I would love for a sim to get a five o'clock shadow!  I'm glad that they can brush thier teeth though.  That is an improvement.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
01-04-2009, 04:29 AM
i think it would get annoying quickly. i barely even have the patience to take care of my sims' needs, imagine having to fix them every day, like a REAL person? sims is supposed to be fun.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
01-04-2009, 04:48 AM
(01-04-2009 04:29 AM)chanel;; link Wrote:i think it would get annoying quickly. i barely even have the patience to take care of my sims' needs, imagine having to fix them every day, like a REAL person? sims is supposed to be fun.
it can be autonomonous (sp?) like if their moods are high enough they'll automatically just go to any mirror and fix themselves up and if theres no mirror then they just do it out of nowhere 

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
01-04-2009, 04:50 AM
that would still be annoying, but okay then. o_O

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
04-04-2009, 09:40 PM
well I actually think it'd make the game way more fun because they'd actually seem life likeyou know? I mean maybe you could have an option for no visible hygenie or something but I mean I think it'd be amazing Big Grin

&lt;3
12-04-2009, 10:22 PM
I agree with Jet.
I personally think that would be great for movies and such but to do it every day would be a bit tiring.