Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: PRACTICE POLL; "What do you want for next week's task?"
Sim\'ed; A happy family
Video; Your team\'s family [footage/photos from all members if possible]
Written; A story about how your family came to be.
Photo/Edit; A collage of your family\'s members, or their names.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FORUM FAMILY TEAM GAMES - different from last time :3
31-03-2009, 07:24 AM
FORUM FAMILY TEAM GAMES - different from last time :3
Well, I know I made something about SimsForum families early last year, but now I think I should do it again, but modified to be better, and less 'formal'. This time we can choose out families and do fun events, and some competitions! Like, we could have multiple entries, or one, from each family/group, depending on what your entry will be about [which you guys will vote for]. You'll choose who your partners are, but please no arguing for this. We want it to be as friendly as possible, if that's fine with you guys.

Each week a new task will be required of each group, and i'll have a poll up for NEXT week's task. You will/can suggest ideas by replying to this. Tasks could have to be written [words, story or jokes, idk], video'd [funny things, real life dancing, miming, singing, ect], sim'ed [theme for a sim video, must have footage from most members, or pictures] and also Photo/Edit [you will be required to take photos, maybe make soe collages, photoshop and makes some edits, ect]. Depending what ideas get the mosts votes, is what will happen. It's like a team sport. At the end, the team who participates the most, and works the hardest [and puts most effort it] will win the event! I don't know how many rounds this will go for, but it might go for a month, and maybe try to have 2 tasks per week, idk.

It's four people per family, and depending how many people want to participate, that may change. It also depends if anyone would left out, then families could be bigger or smaller. Make sure you and your family think of a name for your team, and don't be mean about how you choose. You could suggest who you're interested to have on your team for this. Oh yeah, pets [ones you have irl at home] can also be on the team, but don't count as family members. They'll be refered to as 'add ons,' as well as guest members [non-registered people on this forum].

CURRENT FAMILIES;
none? aww :`(
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2009, 10:54 AM
Re: FORUM FAMILY TEAM GAMES - different from last time :3
I might join [:
31-03-2009, 11:08 AM
Count me in! Big GrinD

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
31-03-2009, 12:42 PM
count me in ;]

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
31-03-2009, 12:46 PM
does amber maybe want to be in my family?
O;
31-03-2009, 09:24 PM
...no ones else wants to participate?
:`(
31-03-2009, 09:28 PM
We have donuts  {yes}

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
31-03-2009, 10:27 PM
(31-03-2009 12:46 PM)- мz renaa - link Wrote:does amber maybe want to be in my family?
O;
PLEASE ;]

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
31-03-2009, 10:41 PM
I wanna do this, it sounds funnn Big Grin

Coming Soon...
31-03-2009, 10:42 PM
This sounds like fun count me in.