Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims Can't Go on Vacation?
02-04-2009, 12:33 AM
Sims Can't Go on Vacation?
I don't think I need a patch, perhaps I am just doing something wrong. Anyway, I've booked a vacation for my sims family and the nanny option was chosen since they have a small toddler. Right when the shuttle is supposed to arrive I get a random message telling me that our vacation was having technical difficulties and has been cancelled and the money will be refunded. Is this something I can prevent or should I download the patch? I guess the family went outside to wait for the shuttle and it never came so they went back inside.
A few things I think may be causing this.
#1 My father sim only has 2 vacation days, perhaps this is why he can't stay more then 3?
#2 Am I supposed to hire a nanny even though the vacation package is supposed to supply my family with one?
#3 I have boolprop on, can that be the issue? though I doubt it....

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2009, 05:56 PM
Re: Sims Can't Go on Vacation?
I figured it out, my sims ALL had to be in good standing with their needs. Lol, I thought vacation MADE you feel better!

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
04-04-2009, 07:01 AM
Re: Sims Can't Go on Vacation?
I was about to say cause it didnt sound like a glitch

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P