Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Term
02-04-2009, 05:57 AM
New Term
Heey everyone,

Well, I just wanted to keep everyone informed and say that I unfortunately won't be on very often. Due to last term's mistake of having fun before studying, I may have pulled it off, but I'm now taking a heavier course load so that is definitely not an option. Plus, the week has been off to a very bad start, so who knows what else will happen.

And, along with taking a very heavy course load, I'm having surgery next weekend. I'm getting knocked out and I'll be put on those lovely pain killers so while I'm under the influence, being on here isn't a very good idea. Who knows what'd come out of my mouth/typing  {rolleyes}. And, I'll be put behind so I'd say that next Wed/Thurs may be my last day on here for at least 5-7 days as I heal/catch up. But at least I'll try to go on the sims while things are going on since it's my stress reliever  Wink

So, I just wanted to let everyone know what's going on and make sure that if I disappear for a month, no one will be worried.

But, feel free to email/msn me. I tend to be on MSN when I'm at school since I have nothing else to do but talk xD But the forums aren't very good on my wittle computer o_o.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2009, 08:54 AM
Re: New Term
Good luck with the studies Phoebe. You're making the right decision, studies comes before fun, until you've finished your exams at least!

And I hope the surgery goes well and you make a swift recovery  {nurse}

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
02-04-2009, 03:33 PM
Aww, okay Phoebe. See you later. We'll talk often on MSN Wink

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
03-04-2009, 02:50 AM
Thanks you two <3 Hopefully i won't be gone long!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
03-04-2009, 03:01 AM
Take care of yourself!

I will keep my thoughts for you and a swift recovery and lots of relaxation :3

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
03-04-2009, 03:02 AM
And also, make sure Riley doesn't get anymore good bites in Wink

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
03-04-2009, 03:13 AM
Oh good luck with school and hope you have a swift and healthy recovery after your surgery.
05-04-2009, 02:46 AM
Thanks everyone! And yeah, Riley needs to keep down on that biting o_o

05-04-2009, 03:10 AM
xD
I feel ubber late. But good luck Big GrinD

05-04-2009, 03:33 AM
Naw, nothing is never too late xD

But thanks!