Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Would you be interested in joining this club?
Yeah!
Maybe...
Nope.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Photogetic Club" - A new; photolicious club!
02-04-2009, 10:28 AM
"Photogetic Club" - A new; photolicious club!
Hey folks!

So, I know some of the posters here on the site are photogetic little buggers, and I thought of maybe making a club where we can share advice on celeb paparazzi shots, cool poses, editting photos, opinions, and discussions Wink

Okay; I made a badge aswell, so feel free to use it if you want to join up into the club! We can do things like above, and also;

~ PHOTO SHOOTS; We could vote for what type of photo we want to do for the week/fortnight/month. We then share our photos and give feedback on one another. Maybe also ask about what styles would suit other members.
~ CELEB PAPARAZZI SHOTS; We find celebs that have been pap'ed, and discuss the photos. We could also have the best dressed celebs per week, and maybe vote in the above poll [it'll change!].
~ POSE OF THE WEEK; We can calmly and maturely debate about what poses are cool/cute, and make a photo stand out! Then, we could possibly try the poses for ourselves. That'd be fun Wink
~ FASHION RANKS & MARKS; Everyone could have their own little tally on the main post [this one, haha] and have different scores for participation, helping others, taking photos with the discussed topics & just for being cool Big Grin
~ GOSSIP AND NEWS; Nothing to do with photos; but whatever. We can gossip about celebs {rolleyes}
~ OUR OWN PHOTO GROUPS; Like the sorting hat in Harry Potter; but with not wizard related. I could set up a quiz, and to find out what 'group' you're in, you complete the quiz and post it here Wink

Like I said, I made a badge; so here's it is, and the link for it;
[Image: BADGE-photo.png]

dateline= Wrote:[CHANGE]http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/BADGE-photo.png[/CHANGE]
Where it says CHANGE in capital letters, replace them with the letters URL.

Well, I don't know it you guys would want to participate in this, but yeah, you can leave your feedback or just ask to join. Critisizm isn't minded (:
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2009, 10:32 AM
Re: "Photogetic Club" - A new; photolicious club!
Haha, Sounds fun. xD
02-04-2009, 12:04 PM
It will be :3
Let's hope others join Wink
03-04-2009, 02:10 PM
Yeahh Big GrinD
03-04-2009, 11:52 PM
sign me up renziee =D
i don't want the badge in my sig, though... xD

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
03-04-2009, 11:59 PM
Re: &quot;Photogetic Club&quot; - A new; photolicious club!
You don't have to; i'm just offering it [but no one will want it, ROFL].
04-04-2009, 12:12 AM
ahahaha kk.
amber NEEDS to sign up for this o_O

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
11-04-2009, 02:49 AM
This sounds fun... I wanna join!

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]