Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you do when you're hyper?!?!
02-04-2009, 07:34 PM
I do this:

jfk;sajdfk;lsjfksajfksla;fjlksajfklds;fjd;sjdf;ldsafjajflksafjdwjfvlkjiewdjflkds​ajfsajflkdsjflksajfklsjfklsajfklsafjklsafjkls;ajfklsafjksa;lfjksal;fjkl;fjslk;fj​slka;fjdsalkfjsalkfjslkavlkna lkr;ewujriowqejrokwjfklvmajflkwsjfklsdjflkjrewuriowqjrklsajfklsajfkdsajfklsajfkl​jfkldsjfksdanv;ldsajfekwajroiwqvlkjfewjtroiwjtkljffklsajflksajrfkl;sanvlkJA5RTOI​WQTJKLANBJLKSRFJLKAFJIO;jklfdjaksl;rjflkn;liajriojewrkl;sajnflksajflkasvmklajfkl​sjrfoeiwjrkl sa

Phew...that felt good!  {woot}

[Image: 29133088.jpg]
<br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood.
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2009, 07:43 PM
Re: What do you do when you're hyper?!?!
If it's in school, I just shout really loudly and usually get in a lot of trouble.

If it's in the house, I just dance around to music and jump around on my bed, cuz im cool.

Coming Soon...
02-04-2009, 07:46 PM
(02-04-2009 07:43 PM)Unbreakable link Wrote:If it's in school, I just shout really loudly and usually get in a lot of trouble.

If it's in the house, I just dance around to music and jump around on my bed, cuz im cool.

My sister does that! (Rofl)

Hyper time again!

jflkdsajdfdsajdfsajf;sajflksadjfsajfk;sajfkl;sajfkl;dsajfklsajfkl;sajfk;sajfk;sa​fjd;sajfsajf;oiwajtrlksau jifdvjlks;fjkfsad jflkvsafjkldsajfklsajflksafjkdsajrfsajflkdsajfdsajfsajfdjfajfkljdsalk;dsa

02-04-2009, 08:13 PM
(02-04-2009 07:43 PM)Unbreakable link Wrote:If it's in school, I just shout really loudly and usually get in a lot of trouble.

Ha, I'm actually very similar.

All I know is, when I'm at my most hyper, people think I've been drinking... at the school ball... I was freaking a lot of people out with my craziness... my friends took me out of the hall to ask a teacher to check I'd not been drinking alcohol, 'cause we weren't allowed drink at the ball. I was like, jeesh, thanks, some great friends you are. {rolleyes} Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
02-04-2009, 08:19 PM
You must of been realllly hyper!  {lol}

02-04-2009, 08:36 PM
...What are you talking about, I'm always hyper!

XD

Only joking. Haha, I'm pretty much the same as both Cassie and Mike. Though, I'll admit, sometimes I even dance around at work, not just at home. XD At my worst, I suppose you can say it seems I'm drunk, too. Same goes for when I'm on some sort of daytime medicine, but that's off topic so I won't go into that. Tongue

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
02-04-2009, 08:39 PM
I don't really get hyper a lot XD

But when I do, usually I hold it in {shifty}

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
02-04-2009, 08:54 PM
...How?!

Even when I'm the slightest bit hyper I go nuts. XD

02-04-2009, 09:09 PM
When  I get hyper I get very talkative and kind of annoying.
02-04-2009, 09:15 PM
Like I am on a day-to-day basis, you mean? XD

Only joking. Anyhoo, I'm actually a little hyper right now, come to think of it.