Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This empty life.
23-05-2009, 01:51 AM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2009 01:53 AM by yoshman9000.)
This empty life.
Prologue
What if the world was everything that you wanted? Almost everyone has had this thought in their mind, but hardly anyone actually thinks it out. Everyday, I have thought about this and I was always pre-occupied. The loneliness in my life has turned me into someone that nobody knows. The salty tears were drenched onto my bed daily, caused be my depression. I was beaten all my life by my grandmother with a belt. The hurt and the scars remain on my hips and I curl up into a ball wishing that I had never existed. My past returns to haunt me daily and I try to concentrate on the uplifting things in my life, but only to find that I become depressed again. If the world was like this painting, then everything would be alright. The colors represent all of my feelings and everyone would know what I have been through. The anti-social behaviors would vanish beneath the sun, and everyday would be a blissful day.
But alas, this is impossible…

[Image: thumbnail_5723306c_f7233070.jpg]

(Sorry that the picture is small, I'll get to fixing that.)

[Image: 29133088.jpg]
<br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood.
Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2009, 02:22 AM
Re: This empty life.
Part One: I’m not that popular

I gradually gulped down a spoonful of maple syrup pancakes while staring at the girl across me. Her name was Aubrey. Apparently, she’s the college’s bossy socialite. The most exclusive parties had her in them, and of course, not me. I heard her give me a little snare and she got up from her chair, and stormed out of the cafeteria.

[Image: thumbnail_5723306c_57233aaa.jpg]

“What a loser.” I heard her whisper to herself as she opened the brown wooden door. The slam loudly ringed untimely in my ears. My eyes kept staring at her for the next few seconds, and then concentrated back on my starch-filled breakfast. I really needed to loss weight and this wasn’t helping. Taking in a deep remorseful sigh, I finished my food.

[Image: thumbnail_5723306c_b7233ac6.jpg]

[Image: 29133088.jpg]
<br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood.
23-05-2009, 03:56 AM
ooo. Nice start!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
23-05-2009, 04:16 AM
interesting.. i feel bad for her though

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
25-05-2009, 05:43 AM
Interesting start. I also feel bad for her. Hopefully she'll have a happy ending.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]