Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: What do you think about teen pregnancy in the sims 3?
Hate it
Okay with it
Really want it
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Teen Pregnancy!!
21-03-2008, 07:16 AM
Re: Teen Pregnancy!!
Oh, yea, it IS just a game. No one is making you get your teens preggers. Besides, it'd probably be low risk thing anyways, kinda like when you do normal woohoos when you're an adult, theres always a risk.

[Image: Simx3god.jpg?t=1206322219]
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 07:17 AM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2008 07:19 AM by Emmytodandy.)
Re: Teen Pregnancy!!
I agree it's just a game, but maxis should keep it simmy....so sims should be innocently funny, I dont think id like real world problems like war or teen pregnancy or drugs in there....sims is like a game to escape real life, if they put such struggles inside I dont think people would play it to "get away". I have to say something, and i dont mean to offend anybody, its just annoying me so i have to let it out....it seems that some people dont realize the dire consequences of teen pregnancy...it's not cool (okay if u want drama in ur sims life its cool), but its a real issue, and its difficult. Psychologically being a teenager is a very very very very very difficult time, its the hardest stage of your life (we're talking psychology here), ur like on the verge of adulthood and letting go of ur childhood, u've got crazy hormones and moodiness and soooo many other things that make adolescence what it is...sooooo having a child at that age is a horrible idea (hey its one thing if its an accident and another if u do it just for kicks), im not saying the babies are doomed, im saying its a bad idea, the mom misses out on her childhood (whats left of it) because she has to sacrifice a lot and the baby...well u shud know...I personally think people should wait to have their kids SO PRACTICE ABSTINENCE PEOPLE...hehe im only kidding, just make wise choices and dont let it come down to abortion...

in the end this is my opinion...take it or leave, its ur lives....but they shud keep it out of the sims...i dont think people shud impose their views on others, but the sims is the sims so lets keep it the sims LOL
Quote this message in a reply