Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Britney Spears?
21-03-2008, 02:55 AM
Britney Spears?
So what do people of Britney Spears?? i think she need help&&can do better.
I love her song Piece of Me.Tongue

Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 02:56 AM
Re: Britney Spears?
I'm a fan.

I feel really bad for her.  I think she hit a bad post-pregnancy depression and just never dealt with it properly.  Plus, dude ... if you had people talking everything you did, you'd go a little wacko too.  I know I would at least.  I love her music, she's a beautiful girl, I wish her luck on the road to recovery.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
21-03-2008, 02:58 AM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2008 03:01 AM by Juliet.)
When I was about eight she was popular and innocent, but now I think fame has destroyed her. Kinda like that Eagles song "Hotel California"

Not to sound like that guy on youtube, but people really should just leave her alone at this point.
21-03-2008, 02:58 AM
(21-03-2008 02:56 AM)Majick link Wrote:I'm a fan.

I feel really bad for her.  I think she hit a bad post-pregnancy depression and just never dealt with it properly.  Plus, dude ... if you had people talking everything you did, you'd go a little wacko too.  I know I would at least.  I love her music, she's a beautiful girl, I wish her luck on the road to recovery.

Ditto...to everything Smile Well said. Hooray!

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
21-03-2008, 03:21 AM
(21-03-2008 02:58 AM)Juliet link Wrote:When I was about eight she was popular and innocent, but now I think fame has destroyed her. Kinda like that Eagles song "Hotel California"

Not to sound like that guy on youtube, but people really should just leave her alone at this point.

They should indeed. I'm not a fan but I do feel bad for her. Give the lady some peace.
21-03-2008, 03:26 AM
I'm not a fan of her sister either, but they shouldn't move onto her next either.
21-03-2008, 04:32 AM
Yeah. I wish her luck. ^_^
She seems to be doing real well the last few days though.
Seems like quite a few other celebrities are trying to help her as well.

[center][Image: sigforsims3bt1.png]
[/center]
21-03-2008, 05:49 AM
Never have liked her or her music. Never thought she was very pretty either (at least these recent years  :-\ )

I do think that she needs desperate help from some honest people (Pfft, ya, like that'll happen?).

I feel sorry for her yes....

Fame really does destroy people.  :-[

~ Pyrathe
21-03-2008, 07:34 AM
Not exactly a fan but I don't hate her either. :-X

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
21-03-2008, 05:28 PM
(21-03-2008 02:55 AM)gothika link Wrote:So what do people of Britney Spears?? i think she need help&&can do better.
I love her song Piece of Me.Tongue

i luv piece of me 2.
i think that 2 many ppl overreact to her problem, although it is true. the paparazzi (paps) know how they are basically the ones that hurt her because they overexagerated Spears' stories and problems. Without the paps she'd probably be in rehab with a new hit album.