Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
YouTube; This video is not available in your country...
05-04-2009, 06:02 PM
Re: YouTube; This video is not available in your country...
I did my work experience in a primary school...which is the type of school I want to teach in...WOO!

Cassie, you crack me up. Pedophile, LOL!

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2009, 06:08 PM
Ooh Cassie the gold digger XD
Of course he has a gf Wink

05-04-2009, 06:08 PM
Well, primary school was fun, so I could put up with that [apart from one time, I for some reason had bog roll in my PE shorts, put them on without noticing, did the whole PE lesson with bog roll hanging out my shorts, not one single person bothered to tell me till the end... yeah, good memories], plus, you don't need to be intelligent to teach some of the years in Primary School, and I'm not intelligent, so maybe it would be my ideal job. I'll just do what my old Primary School teacher used to do and lift kids up on their chairs and pretend it's a rocket all day. That's all he ever did...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
05-04-2009, 06:10 PM
(05-04-2009 06:08 PM)Cassie ㋡ link Wrote:Well, primary school was fun, so I could put up with that [apart from one time, I for some reason had bog roll in my PE shorts, put them on without noticing, did the whole PE lesson with bog roll hanging out my shorts, not one single person bothered to tell me till the end... yeah, good memories], plus, you don't need to be intelligent to teach some of the years in Primary School, and I'm not intelligent, so maybe it would be my ideal job. I'll just do what my old Primary School teacher used to do and lift kids up on their chairs and pretend it's a rocket all day. That's all he ever did...

Wow...Sounds immense...If i were to do what my primary teacher did, the kids would be picking their table goods up off the floor.

Coming Soon...
06-04-2009, 02:05 AM
Cassie, that page you linked to told me I can't view things because of age or location restrictions...

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
06-04-2009, 09:46 PM
(06-04-2009 02:05 AM)Bat link Wrote:Cassie, that page you linked to told me I can't view things because of age or location restrictions...

it did that to me too!

[center]I won't tell you that I love you<br />Kiss or hug you<br />Cause I'm bluffin' with my muffin<br />I'm not lying I'm just stunnin' with my love-glue-gunning[/center]
06-04-2009, 10:29 PM
Which page?

06-04-2009, 10:30 PM
that one uk artist's channel.

[center]I won't tell you that I love you<br />Kiss or hug you<br />Cause I'm bluffin' with my muffin<br />I'm not lying I'm just stunnin' with my love-glue-gunning[/center]
06-04-2009, 10:30 PM
Dangit I always get that message Confused

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
06-04-2009, 10:31 PM
Yeah, I have that message. I can't believe UK people can't view a UK artists video... I'm still miffed...