Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
YouTube; This video is not available in your country...
05-04-2009, 01:16 AM
Re: YouTube; This video is not available in your country...
I'm not fully sure what you mean. If you mean, make an account while I'm under my American IP address, I've tried. Not working. Sad Thank you for your suggestion though. Wink

YT is not easy to fool, believe me, I've tried plenty of sites saying they have the solution too, none of them work. I just find it so discriminating that you don't get access to simple things like music videos purely because you don't live in the US. It's just completely unfair. As much as I adore the US, it is not the entire world.

@ Jeremiah. Don't LOL. I know it's lame, but I made it two years ago. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2009, 01:20 AM
Is that you who commented on my YT Jeremiah? Or someone else? I need to know these things.

05-04-2009, 01:22 AM
(05-04-2009 12:58 AM)Cassie ㋡ link Wrote:YT is getting worse and worse. They even advertise on videos now, wtf is that? {blink}

That, my friend, is people enrolled in the YouTube Partnership program. They make money from the advertisements. For some, that is their living; they have no other job.
(05-04-2009 01:20 AM)Cassie ㋡ link Wrote:Is that you who commented on my YT Jeremiah? Or someone else? I need to know these things.

Maybe it was... {whistle}

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
05-04-2009, 01:25 AM
It best be 'cause I replied assuming it was you. {rolleyes}

Well, YouTube didn't used to advertise, I remember the good old days when it didn't let its popularity get to it's stupid red head. I get advertisements for ALL kinds of things on that thing, sometimes they're really rude [not helpful when I'm showing my mum a video...]. I want to disown YT but I know I have no willpower. Nope. {no}

05-04-2009, 01:28 AM
YT is pretty pointless now a days. TBH.
There are some pointless shizz now a days.

05-04-2009, 01:29 AM
Im from Australia and I can watch all the videos.. I think.  ???
05-04-2009, 01:30 AM
Well of course they didn't always advertise; but as more and more people began creating professional content, there became a market for it.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
05-04-2009, 01:34 AM
(05-04-2009 01:29 AM)RHiANNA. link Wrote:Im from Australia and I can watch all the videos.. I think.  ???

Will you click this link and see if you can watch the first video, 'Shake It', the one with the 26 millions views?

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_ty...ke+it&aq=f

And can you tell me if you can/can't? I'm really interested to know. Tongue I know that that video used to be available to the UK, because I favourited it yonks ago, so why does it suddenly have to be restricted? =\

Stupid YT.

05-04-2009, 01:37 AM
O_O
I love that song.
METRO STATION ftwww Big Grin

05-04-2009, 01:42 AM
Metro Station = <333 LOVE THEM.

I love their whole album. Especially 'Wish we were Older'. Which, ahem, the video PREMIERES ON MY BIRTHDAY.

Be. Jealous.

I cannot wait! XD

Not that I'll be able to see it... no doubt it'll not be available in my country... {rolleyes}