Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
YouTube; This video is not available in your country...
05-04-2009, 01:49 PM
Re: YouTube; This video is not available in your country...
Lol, I've been commenting on a ton of UK channel's that ban their own country from viewing that vids. Mwhah, I don't care.

Example; http://www.youtube.com/user/Alexandraofficialuk  [in the comments, I'm xxAly&AJxxRulexx - yes, old, lame name I knows]. I hope she reads it and takes note... I'd send one to Leona Lewis too, but one at a time. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2009, 02:07 PM
Euch, Cassie, this soooo annoys me! I tried to watch a video of Skins, and it said it wasn't avaliable. I was like WTF?! I live in the country that Skins was made! YouTube is soooo not cool now.

Coming Soon...
05-04-2009, 05:11 PM
EXACTLY. Finally someone from the UK who understands my pain... YouTube is such a nug munch  now.

05-04-2009, 05:12 PM
Ahhh Woo. UK Power! *High 5's Cassie*

Meh yeah, it annoys me! They cancelled out all music vids from the UK, WHY?! YouTube is popular in the UK! Why not cut them off for somewhere like...Turkey or something LOL!!

Coming Soon...
05-04-2009, 05:16 PM
(05-04-2009 02:01 AM)Cassie ㋡ link Wrote:I can't stop lolling at Miley's face. I love her but seriously. Not lookin' good there chuck.

He isn't the worst looking guy ever. He is kind of endearing. I wouldn't date him though. Well I would, for the money. But only for the money. Tongue

What's your fave MT song? Mine is obviously Shake It, then Wish We Were Older, followed by Control, lastly Kelsey. xD
Seventeen Forever and Shake it.
Wouldn't you be considered a gold digger then? ???
XD

05-04-2009, 05:20 PM
*High 5's back!*

Srsly though, it must be like, just the UK, because countries like Australia still get to watch 'em. I already had a go at Alexandra Burke for not letting UK view her video (I mean, WTF, we VOTED for her to win that show, nice way to pay us back dude...) and Leona Lewis is my next target. I'm getting a webcam for my birthday I think... I plan on making a very angry video about this effery.

What did the UK ever do? {unsure}

And yes, [removed], yes I would. Smile

05-04-2009, 05:21 PM
Oooer, I would so love to see this vid Cassie!

I never voted...I never will...LOL. I only watch it because I love the judge's comments...they are hilarious! XD

Coming Soon...
05-04-2009, 05:49 PM
I'll post it here once it materializes. Smile

Actually, I never voted either. Tongue Except once, but not for Alexandra, for Eoghan (ee-oo-gaan XD), not that I think he deserved it now, he's a trollop. {glare}

It's a good job I'm moving to America eventually and won't have to put up with this crud. OR I'm moving to the countryside in some grand house and probably live in the library and never feel the need to go on the computer therefore not suffer this monstrosity. (=

05-04-2009, 05:51 PM
Oooer. I want to move to America too...but on the other hand, I want to teach in my own city...plus teaching over here and teaching in America are probably two different things. x]

Coming Soon...
05-04-2009, 06:01 PM
Can you imagine if we moved to America now? Just when we thought we were free, we'd have to do two more years AGAIN. That's suckish. =\

You want to be a teacher? You learn something new every day. Smile I don't even know what I want to do. Something to do with looking after kids [I feel like a pedophile saying this], like in nurseries, I did that in my work experience and it was the bomb. Nothing to do with schools though... too many crappy memories... Tongue