Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advertisement Contest! (For Businesses, Hotels, Colleges, Homes, Apartments, etc
05-04-2009, 02:10 AM
Advertisement Contest! (For Businesses, Hotels, Colleges, Homes, Apartments, etc
I came up with an idea! I'm going to start a contest. What you do is make an advertisement for either a business, hotel, college, home, or apartment. I made one and this can be used as a mentor advertisemnet. Post your advertisments in this thread and eventually, when I get enough advertisements, I'll open a new thread. That thread will have a poll and you'll have three days to vote for your favorite advertisement. Good luck guys! And enjoy! Smile

Now this is my advertisment. (Sorry that the pictures are small. I forgot to make them bigger in the game.)

The Grand Fisherman's Hotel is more than what you think. Though it is in Nuuk, the capital of Greenland, I'm sure you'll have a fun experience!
[Image: thumbnail_b5694ded_96e3ed18.jpg]

All of our guests are sound asleep everynight to the only noise of the birds quietly chirping in the distance.
[Image: thumbnail_b5694ded_96e3eb94.jpg]

All of our suites are newly furnished and cleaned daily.
[Image: thumbnail_b5694ded_16e3ecaa.jpg]

All of our bathrooms are simply luxurous.
[Image: thumbnail_b5694ded_56e3ec3b.jpg]

Did I mention that the food tastes great and is freshly prepared daily?
[Image: thumbnail_b5694ded_36e3ecf0.jpg]

Our hotel is right in front of the beautiful black and white beach of Greenland.
[Image: thumbnail_b5694ded_96e3ed27.jpg]

Our of our guests are pampered fabulously and love to sun bathe.
[Image: thumbnail_b5694ded_b6e3ed72.jpg]

So come on....up to Greenland!
[Image: thumbnail_b5694ded_56e3ed8e.jpg]

[Image: 29133088.jpg]
<br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood.
Quote this message in a reply