Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can your computer run The Sims 3?
05-04-2009, 10:18 PM
Re: Can your computer run The Sims 3?
I want to update my video card thing too...Although I don't wanna put it into a shop...IN THIS CURRENT RECESSION! XD

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2009, 11:07 PM
I just hope everything goes swiftly with  the game
don`t want to be mad and disappointed
06-04-2009, 12:37 AM
(05-04-2009 10:16 PM)serp3821 link Wrote:I know
I told my mom about buying me a new video ram thingy for my pc
she said no
i was mad!
but then i said w/e
im still playing TS3!
all kids should have new cool computers
my mom said specially no because my computer is also one and a half old
so, i guess i will have to wait
but never giving up in my collectors edition!
though, my mom said that maybe she will buy it for me soon
idk, just keeping my fingers crossed! {yes}

That's the spirit.  (=
You should try it anyway, even if you can't update your computer, you never ever know, it could work perfectly.
And if it doesn't, your parents may change their minds and help you out with the updates. And if they don't, you could always sell something you don't want to gain the money for updates, or earn the money someway or the other so your parents feel you deserve the updates, you know? Don't give up. Like I said, you will have that game working fine somehow. Nothing said it won't work anyway, just because that site says it won't work, does not mean it wont. You don't know until you test it yourself, and as your computer is fairly new, and EA themselves have said it works on older computers anyway, I wouldn't take it to heart. Wink

(05-04-2009 09:22 PM)αℓιѕнα♥ link Wrote:both we're just 1 bar too low. meaning they both had two bars

Well one bar is better than three bars. Wink

I had a search with the video card thing. I tried to look if you can get it updated for free [yes, I'm very dumb, it's obvious you can't but I had a blonde moment] and... you can't. =P I think you knew that though. I still reckon you should get the game anyway, and give it a try. And if it doesn't work, at least you have the game ready for when your computer is updated, you know? I'm sure you're parents will pay for your computer to be updated eventually, and/or I give you the same advice as Serp - sell something(s) you don't want or earn the money by doing chores or a job or something. Sure, it's suckish but it's worth it. I know I'll have to earn the money myself when I get an update.

Sorry I can't be much help, just trying to keep people positive. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
06-04-2009, 02:37 AM
Yeah, I got two bars on the video card because I only have 64 MB of RAM, but everything else I passes with flying colors. Curiously, I tested out Spore, which I have and can play with decent graphics, and I was supposed to fail. For the same reason. So I'm not worried.

I is smart. Smile<br />Bow to me, king of the idiots! Duhhh; I mean, bwahahahaa!
06-04-2009, 03:00 AM
That's nice to hear ! Big GrinD

Well, I told my parents about it (over the shock lol xD)
and my dad has a friend who's an electrician. He built a computer from scratch
and I'm gonna try and sweet talk my mom so she'll agree to buy the parts so my dad's
friend can make me a gaming computer xDD I'm so sneaky.
I bet you I'll get it (not because I'm spoilt it's just 'cuz I'm a really good negotiator ;D)
06-04-2009, 04:20 AM
for me.... Im just going to buy a new Video RAM
Because I only have 64MB
06-04-2009, 04:54 AM
aha!
I love the big huge red FAIL. my CPU && CPU speed were low a bar low :B
but I have a Window's Vista laptop. I didn't expect myself to pass (:
I'm not too worried about buying the game, though. I would like a little more memory for my computer, though xD

[center][size=8pt][[ t-tell your boyfriend<br />if he says he's got beef,<br />that I'm a vegetarian<br />&amp;&amp; I ain't f-kin' scared of him. ]]<br /><br />d u n c a n  f a m i l y ![/size]<br /> [Image: piTE.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: y7jV.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: wEwJ.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: z110.gif]
<br />[/center]
06-04-2009, 07:09 AM
i'm so lucky. my older brother put together my pc so whenever i need an update he tells me what would be best and i just pay. that's how i have a customized pc. i simply love my razer mousse.

[Image: dragonimage_101027_78514_pixel.gif]
<br />[Image: dragonimage_139050_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_180894_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_223605_78514_pixel.gif]
06-04-2009, 02:16 PM
dateline= Wrote:Congratulations, your computer exceeds the minimum specification required to run this game.
WOOOO
WOOOOO
WOOOOOOOOO
YEAH
WOOOOOOOOOOOO
THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT
//touchdown dance
WOOOOW OWOWOWOWOWOOOOOOOOOOO

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
06-04-2009, 02:18 PM
Lmao, getting a bit over excited there Amber? XD

Coming Soon...