Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question
05-04-2009, 10:25 PM
Question
So like I read this article where they talked about how every sim lives in the town and ages like firemen and maids
but the thing that I'm confused about is that I also read you can't have being a fireman or maid as a career in the game so then how does thois all work if you can play an family you want? are you actually able to have those jobs or arethose townies not playble or do they really live in the town?

<3
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2009, 12:42 AM
Re: Question
I would imagine, Sims that follow careers such as Firemen and Maids are NPC's, so they aren't playable, therefore their careers are not available to your own Sims or townie Sims that you CAN play, they are exclusive to NPC's, so they aren't proper careers. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
07-04-2009, 12:02 AM
Has it ever been stated which jobs your sims can take?

I is smart. Smile<br />Bow to me, king of the idiots! Duhhh; I mean, bwahahahaa!
07-04-2009, 03:54 AM
(05-04-2009 10:25 PM)*JET* link Wrote:So like I read this article where they talked about how every sim lives in the town and ages like firemen and maids
but the thing that I'm confused about is that I also read you can't have being a fireman or maid as a career in the game so then how does thois all work if you can play an family you want? are you actually able to have those jobs or are those townies not playable or do they really live in the town?
They probably own their own little homes on the edge of town, or go out of town into a rabbit hole.
15-04-2009, 09:38 PM
they must disapeer in the the invisible blue mist O_O

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]