Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
List of Confirmed Facts
21-03-2008, 12:19 PM
Re: List of Confirmed Facts
sounds good Big GrinBig Grin... hope the aging with the neighboor hood works ok... i think it'll be good it will make sure that if you play with an adult who has parents else where youwont have to play them for their long elderly lives Smile Smile i wonder if they can die without you playin on them???

other things that sound good...
"11. A Sim can spy on his/her neighbours"
"2. Shoes can be chosen seperatly appart from the rest of the clothing. Something which the community has yet to see. "
"7. Sims can be different weights and (posssibly) different heights"... always wanted to have curvy sims without them being 'FAT'
"15. Cars and gardening will be possible from the base game."
"16. There will be expansion packs which could eventually fom to creat an entire "Sim Country" quoted by Rod Humble".
"17. There 2 new sliders: 1 to make your sims go from skeleton thin to morbidly obese and another for how muscely you want your sim allowing all sims to look very diffferent if the player chooses."
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 12:31 PM
Your welcome Muntsa. Smile
21-03-2008, 12:49 PM
YAY! finally lol, i was asking for facts about da game in my old topic, but no-one really replied lol, soooo looking forward for the sims3, i mite actually pre-book it :O i never do that lol!

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
21-03-2008, 12:54 PM
Sorry Brad, I only just found it today. Otherwise I would have replied to your topic. Smile
21-03-2008, 02:51 PM
(21-03-2008 12:12 PM)Lileex link Wrote:"3. Sims will now do long term planning"

whats this mean?? do you think??

"21. If a sim wants to imersonate his/her view on teh town and paints the town through his/her eyes it will look totally different from the way another sim views the town showing that all sims really are unique. "

and this Big GrinBig Grin

It probably means, number 3, that u can get a wedding invitation in the mail or a birth announcement of some sort. Then u can put it in a calendar that u get in buy mode, and u r booked 4 that day. if u were really popular, would u get invited to EVERYTHING and then u'd have 2 pick wut u want 2 do??? lol
21-03-2008, 05:50 PM
(21-03-2008 12:54 PM)simkid link Wrote:Sorry Brad, I only just found it today. Otherwise I would have replied to your topic. Smile
its ok, you did a great job wiv those links so i forgive you lol! now wheres your baby ?  :Smile

21-03-2008, 06:22 PM
Thank you for all the great links and info Smile very helpful appreciate it Smile

I wonder if the older generation of sims players are as excited about sims3 LOL!!! just curious....
21-03-2008, 06:46 PM
OH WOW, I'm sooooooooo sooooooooo excited about that and I can not wait till it comes out ;D
21-03-2008, 06:57 PM
im so excited i got wood, and on this wood is a piece of paper *shows clipboard* (taken from family guy lol!)

21-03-2008, 11:19 PM
(21-03-2008 06:22 PM)magz_222 link Wrote:Thank you for all the great links and info Smile very helpful appreciate it Smile

I wonder if the older generation of sims players are as excited about sims3 LOL!!! just curious....

Yes, I am at least. Maybe not quite as excited as the younger ones but looking forward to buying it.
Who am I kidding, I am jumping up and down with anticipation.