Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Challenge For All!
07-04-2009, 11:17 PM
Re: A Challenge For All!
LOL.

Anyway, one time my mam was eating a lollipop and I gave her cell-phone to her, and she stuck the lollipop stick in her ear and said Hello xD.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2009, 11:18 PM
[Image: laughing-dog.jpg]

[this is me laughing/smiling at all your funny stories]

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
07-04-2009, 11:19 PM
lolololololol

Okay, so one time when I was 12 or 13 ... me and a group of friends used to like to go jumping over the creeks in our neighborhood.

There was this one creek that was really wide, and fun to jump across.  It was summer so it was really warm and it had also been rainy the day before, so the ground was kinda sloshy.  So, there's about 5 or 6 of us, and we decided to go jumping across the creek that day.  First goes my friend Jessica and Maria, then Stacey.  Next is me, my friend Mary and Angie.  Mary decides at the last minute she's too scared to jump, and she's in front of me.  She stops dead in her tracks, but slides.  I had enough time to stop without sliding, but she GRABBED me to try and not slide, which caused me to slide.  So the two of us are heading right into the creek!!!  Angie stops and is laughing, cause she knows what's going to happen.  PFT. I grab her and we all 3 go tumbling down into the creek.

The 3 of us then had to walk home, soaking wet and COVERED from head to toe in MUD.  Of the 3 of us,  I was the only one who didn't get caught before I could get in the shower, and didn't end up grounded the rest of the weekend xD

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
07-04-2009, 11:22 PM
This is a funny video if anyone wants to watch it... good old Mr Bean. Big Grin]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3I7G-w3hTY

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
07-04-2009, 11:26 PM
Heehee, that was funny!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
07-04-2009, 11:27 PM
That's a great story, Jen Big Grin

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008