Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
arrgh//real name?
12-04-2009, 08:16 PM
arrgh//real name?
I'm not sure if you all know but, Joann isn't really my real name.
A while ago there was a board about what your name meant && I had posted what mine meant ((my real one)) and I'm not so sure if a lot of people saw that.

I'm always self consious about my name because it's a whole bunch of poo ;D I swear that no one else in the world has my name. ish ickeh.
Anyway, it's Symphony. Long, horrid, and no sense.

I'm always worried about 'personal info' 'cause my parents are always hounding me on all that stuff, yadda yadda, and I guess that nobody here is interested in. . . 'little girls :D'
SO YA, KAY.
You don't have to. . . call me by my name because it's long, icky, and hard to remember, but, just so things are cleared up (:

[center][size=8pt][[ t-tell your boyfriend<br />if he says he's got beef,<br />that I'm a vegetarian<br />&amp;&amp; I ain't f-kin' scared of him. ]]<br /><br />d u n c a n  f a m i l y ![/size]<br /> [Image: piTE.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: y7jV.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: wEwJ.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: z110.gif]
<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2009, 08:22 PM
Re: arrgh//real name?
LOL don't worry I don't like my name either. Do you want to be called something else?
Btw I love your siggy ;D

12-04-2009, 08:24 PM
i love your name. it's unique. //like mine, but mine is unique in an icky way.
It doesn't matter what you call me, really. just nothing like. . . POO FACE.

lol, thanks. love the song <33

[center][size=8pt][[ t-tell your boyfriend<br />if he says he's got beef,<br />that I'm a vegetarian<br />&amp;&amp; I ain't f-kin' scared of him. ]]<br /><br />d u n c a n  f a m i l y ![/size]<br /> [Image: piTE.gif]
<br />[/center]
12-04-2009, 08:27 PM
I like both your names.

I don't like mine.

Jennifer.

Its sooooo plain.

My mother wanted to name me Johanna (which I adore) but because no one else liked it, I ended up with Jennifer ... and it was a last minute decision, at that.  YUCK.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
12-04-2009, 08:30 PM
LOL.I Would never do that {rolleyes}
But yes go us for having unique names. I had a friend and her name was Precious. I thought it was really pretty and it tottally fitted her personality.

Gah Jen I would love to have a normal name. A name anyone could pronounce...

12-04-2009, 08:31 PM
I love that song too!
btw, what IS your real name? XD I'm curious

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
12-04-2009, 08:35 PM
whoo, me?
or someone else :D

<br />[/center]
12-04-2009, 08:36 PM
I thought it was Symphony?

12-04-2009, 08:38 PM
yaa, it is.
That's what this topic is about. My real name.

i was all like, "uhh?"

<br />[/center]
12-04-2009, 08:43 PM
Wow, that is a really unique name. I've never heard anyone being called that. My real name is Briana, but I hate it since some stranger gave my dad that name xD I was supposed to be named Sabrina, but like that happened xD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]