Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your favorite YouTubers?
15-04-2009, 06:16 AM
Re: Your favorite YouTubers?
Haha, yes indeed. I'm surrounded by cow pastures and fields dotted with large hay rolls. Yay for me and my separation from society.

No, no, that's not the problem. I've had satellite internet for a while, now, and it's never been this slow. Here's the rub: the computer guy that works for my mom came out here a few weeks back to remove a security program that linked all my computers to this internet locker called SonicWall. While doing so he messed with the settings on either my computer or the internet itself, and he can't find a way to fix it. So, needless to say he won't be coming back here ever again. XD

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2009, 06:18 AM
You should sue him then. Wink

XD

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
15-04-2009, 06:21 AM
Indeed I should.

That's my answer to everything, these days. Tongue

15-04-2009, 06:21 AM
Exactly. Wink

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
15-04-2009, 06:33 AM
Well, I can't get it to load tonight. Maybe tomorrow I'll head to the library or something to catch up on Buckley. Smile

15-04-2009, 06:40 AM
Fair enough. I hope you'll find it to be worth it.

Although if it were my Internet being slow I would have to rip my hair out. XD

[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
15-04-2009, 02:42 PM
;Smosh
Big GrinD
15-04-2009, 05:51 PM
Michael Buckley is obsessed with Miley Cyrus. Tongue

I do sometimes watch him too.

I don't have a favourite YouTuber though. I adore YT but I just watch a bunch of random things. Honestly. The most random things you could imagine.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]