Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Newbie!
17-04-2009, 11:46 PM
Newbie!
Heya! I M Ally. I <3 reading legacies! They're so fun to read... that's the only board Ive been posting on. If you've noticed my username and name.... YLLA and ALLY. My username is indeed my name spelled backwards! Big Grin Hopefully I get to know some people on here! Im very friendly! (So Ive been told Smile )

[Image: CL9D.gif]
[Image: 0ea0.gif]
[Image: 2OQS.gif]
[Image: 1mf5.gif]
<br /><br />Please Click... Ill click YOURS too! Big Grin<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; All clicks= Appreciation
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2009, 11:48 PM
Re: Newbie!
Hai!
My name is [removed] :]
I've seen you around before.

If you need help or just want to talk PM me Big GrinD

17-04-2009, 11:52 PM
Hello Ally and welcome to the forums! If you haven't already, I suggest you read the Rules & Guidelines of the site to familiarize yourself with how things run around here! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM anyone of our mods (Bambi and Bat), our mod-on-leave Mike, our administrator Matt, or even me!

Once again, welcome and enjoy your stay! Smile

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
17-04-2009, 11:54 PM
I swear Jeremiah everytime you post that,you sound like a mod XD

17-04-2009, 11:55 PM
That's the point. Wink

Kidding. XD

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
17-04-2009, 11:57 PM
Tongue Kewl! You probably have seen me before Big Grin ! As I said Ive been stuck on the Legacy board Smile.

<br /><br />Please Click... Ill click YOURS too! Big Grin<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; All clicks= Appreciation
17-04-2009, 11:59 PM
Yes; I have seen you around. Smile

[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
18-04-2009, 12:04 AM
Before I was a member Ive been reading the legacies. Finally I decided to go ahead and join yesterday Big Grin

18-04-2009, 12:05 AM
Great! We always love to see new members. Wink

[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
18-04-2009, 12:11 AM
YESH ;D
We have a odd,random homey environment. We always want a new member ;]