Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Many Slots do the Sims need?
11-05-2009, 05:09 AM
Re: How Many Slots do the Sims need?
most definitely. i endured the deathly bores of uni just to get their extra slots. uni was just... skilling time for my sims. when they weren't skilling they were fulfilling their goals.. especially for popularity and romance sims...
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2009, 05:39 AM
(11-05-2009 03:31 AM)geosdsd link Wrote:were you able to figure out where the extra slots came from and if they were permanent or not? i love extra slots =D

Nope o_0 I haven't played them since either. I will next time I open the sims though. I'll be sure to count the slots xD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
11-05-2009, 12:29 PM
(11-05-2009 05:09 AM)geosdsd link Wrote:most definitely. i endured the deathly bores of uni just to get their extra slots. uni was just... skilling time for my sims. when they weren't skilling they were fulfilling their goals.. especially for popularity and romance sims...

Exactly.  But I think that's why I enjoyed Uni so much, really.  I also had them working as Barista's in the Coffee Shops for extra money and whatnot, heehee.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
19-05-2009, 02:45 AM
^ extra money's always good xD

Anyhoo, I just started up the Willams family and they still have the extra slots xD I don't know what happened there.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]