Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
things that would never happen
20-04-2009, 07:21 AM
things that would never happen
like you're playing the sims and a typical robber comes in and is all like 'look at me. im so cool. im gonna steal your tv. 8)'

EXCEPT! its not your typical robber, its your childhood hero BIG BIRD! {woot} how dare he...

i would pay to see that, thats like a gazillion times better than daytime tv shows. silly big bird what was he thinking...

i couldnt think of a better signature Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2009, 02:06 PM
Re: things that would never happen
a lil kid randomly comes in to your house and goes to the bathroom and then leaves? lol idk

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile
22-04-2009, 01:23 AM
Hmmmn, lol.

Your Sim dives into their pool and hits their head on the bottom and drowns.  That'd be messed up  xD  But would be an interesting new way to die.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
22-04-2009, 02:22 AM
lol....
22-04-2009, 03:21 AM
ooooo I got one!!! Ok so a sims walks by lets name her uhm Debby after jeremiahs mom sure why not anyways Debby is taking a walk on the side walk and she trips and then she looks around all imbarrased and she stand up and wets herself ya no out of imbarrisment and then these random group of mean kids come out of the bushes and laugh at her and she gets wicked mad so at night she goes into the childrens houses and murders them Sad ... hmm how dose it allways end in a trajic death?

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile
22-04-2009, 03:59 AM
wow, that's harsh xD

I know ... let's bring back the creepy dancing bear, Claire xD

22-04-2009, 06:19 AM
(22-04-2009 03:59 AM)Jenipurr ♥ link Wrote:I know ... let's bring back the creepy dancing bear, Claire xD

How dare you mention her... I get nightmares from her still. :'(

XD

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
22-04-2009, 06:20 AM
lol

was that you who posted about that? lol

22-04-2009, 06:21 AM
Yes, it was. And she has returned twice since then; I just don't have the time to update the thread. Tongue

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
22-04-2009, 06:22 AM
lol I liked Claire xD