Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi, I'm topleya
24-04-2009, 05:05 PM
Hi, I'm topleya
Hi, i'm topleya - I'm from the UK and a massive fan of The Sims and other Sim games.

Been playing since the beginning (still own a copy of SimCity original)

I will be hanging around the forums and diving in on the discussion.

Hope to speak with you all soon  Big Grin

[Image: 468_60_simlish2.jpg]
<br />www.simlish.co.uk
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2009, 05:08 PM
Re: Hi, I'm topleya
Hello Topleya and welcome to the forums! If you haven't already, I suggest you read the Rules & Guidelines of the site to familiarize yourself with how things run around here! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM anyone of our mods (Bambi and Bat), our mod-on-leave Mike, our administrator Matt, or anyone of our wonderful members!
Once again, welcome and enjoy your stay! We are glad to have you. Smile

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
24-04-2009, 07:01 PM
Hai :]
My name is [removed]. WELCOEME Big GrinD

24-04-2009, 07:20 PM
Hey Topleya!

Welcome to the madness that is SimsForums.net!  I hope you like it here, and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask, we're all very friendly!  Feel free to jump right in and start chatting, too!

Majick/Jen

________________________________________________________________________________​______
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯​¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯​¯¯¯¯¯¯
[Image: AV1X.gif]
• [Image: 7mYH.gif]
• [Image: 9pAz.gif]
• [Image: gWKu.gif]
• [Image: mt7Y.gif]
• [Image: 43vK.gif]
• [Image: 7KYc.gif]
• [Image: UHS9.gif]
• [Image: IoSt.gif]
• [Image: pd3A.gif]
• [Image: 7cby.gif]
• [Image: uOW0.gif]

________________________________________________________________________________​______
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯​¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯​¯¯¯¯¯¯

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
24-04-2009, 07:22 PM
(24-04-2009 05:08 PM)Jeremiah link Wrote:We are glad you have you. Smile

LOL XD  Your message is almost perfect, Jeremiah ... except for that tiny little spot, AH-HAHAHAHA!

24-04-2009, 07:24 PM
*cries*

*fixes*

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
24-04-2009, 08:07 PM
Heehee!

24-04-2009, 08:09 PM
It's all better now. Tongue

[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
24-04-2009, 08:19 PM
Good job!

24-04-2009, 08:20 PM
Now I have to go fix all the other ones...

[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
[/center]<br />[center]