Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hair tips
25-04-2009, 04:51 PM
Hair tips
As some of you have seen my pics, my hair is really dry and frizzy-looking. Anyone got any tips to make my hair less frizzy and more smooth?

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2009, 04:55 PM
Re: Hair tips
1.Go to a salon get it chemically straightened aka a perm
2.Get a hair straightener.
3.Use some kind of straightening product.

Most guys I know have natural straight hair.

25-04-2009, 05:13 PM
Wait...do you want it to be straight or just less frizzy?

If you just want to get rid of the friz and make is softer and shinier, then:

1. Use a different shampoo. Some shampoos actually dry out your hair. If you have naturally dry hair, or if you live in a humid place, you need a shampoo that adds moisture and hydrates you hair. I live in Florida, so I use Herbal Essences...the purple one with the swirls. lol

2. Don't wash your hair as much. Some people take showers in the morning and night, and they wash their hair both times. Again, this dries it out and makes it frizzy.

3. There are some creams and sprays that you can use after you wash your hair that will keep it from frizzing. It "locks" the ends of your hair which keeps moisture from mixing with your dry hair, causing it to friz.

4. I guess you could also try a straightener, as it does prove effectful in making hair smoother. But over time it damages your hair, so make sure you use a pre-straightening product.

Jeez...who would have thought I knew so much about hair? XD

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
25-04-2009, 05:14 PM
Can't help ya bud.
Apparently I've been blessed with naturally dead straight hair that never frizzes, according to my friends.

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
25-04-2009, 05:50 PM
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=5830.msg221454#msg221454 date=1240674902]
1.Go to a salon get it chemically straightened aka a perm
2.Get a hair straightener.
3.Use some kind of straightening product.

Most guys I know have natural straight hair.
I don't care if it's straight, I just want it to be smoother. XD thanks tho Wink

(25-04-2009 05:13 PM)SHBambi link Wrote:Wait...do you want it to be straight or just less frizzy?

If you just want to get rid of the friz and make is softer and shinier, then:

1. Use a different shampoo. Some shampoos actually dry out your hair. If you have naturally dry hair, or if you live in a humid place, you need a shampoo that adds moisture and hydrates you hair. I live in Florida, so I use Herbal Essences...the purple one with the swirls. lol

2. Don't wash your hair as much. Some people take showers in the morning and night, and they wash their hair both times. Again, this dries it out and makes it frizzy.

3. There are some creams and sprays that you can use after you wash your hair that will keep it from frizzing. It "locks" the ends of your hair which keeps moisture from mixing with your dry hair, causing it to friz.

4. I guess you could also try a straightener, as it does prove effectful in making hair smoother. But over time it damages your hair, so make sure you use a pre-straightening product.

Jeez...who would have thought I knew so much about hair? XD
That's some great advice you got there Big GrinD thanks!

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
25-04-2009, 06:37 PM
Like Bambi said, if you shower everyday, you don't HAVE to wash it every time.  Believe it or not it's NOT good for your hair to be over-washed like that.  I've even talked to the people who've done my hair and they've told me the same thing.  Everyone gets it in their head that if you don't wash your hair everyday, you're dirty; and that's just not true!

Now, unless your hair is like mine or my fiance's, then you DO have to wash it every other day or else it gets way too oily and nasty.  But, since you have the opposite problem, you're safe to go a day or two between actually washing your hair :3  I think Sommie and Bambi covered everything I could think of as well.  So ... go with them!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
25-04-2009, 06:45 PM
Me too im a guy and my hair comes out like this
[Image: emohairwm.jpg]

so i cant help you
but i can glady tell you too follow bambi and sommie's instructions

sry

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
25-04-2009, 06:52 PM
Thanks Jen, that was useful {yes}

(25-04-2009 06:45 PM)Hammer time!@ link Wrote:Me too im a guy and my hair comes out like this

so i cant help you

sry
You're lucky XD

25-04-2009, 06:54 PM
(25-04-2009 06:45 PM)Hammer time!@ link Wrote:Me too im a guy and my hair comes out like this

so i cant help you

sry
;___;
Dude. You must have seriously awesome hair.
I love that style ^^

25-04-2009, 06:57 PM
How does he see through it tho Tongue