Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Time Warps
29-04-2009, 05:32 PM
Time Warps
If anyone has experienced a 'Time Warp' please write it down here. I have experienced 4.
1) I heard my dog being fed by my parents at dinner time. Then, about half an hour later my dad asked if the dog had been fed. I said yes and he said that he thought she hadn't. He asked my step-mum and she said she hadn't been fed! If that wasn't a time warp, what was it.
2 + 3) I put down my English book and Maths book and five minutes later they WEREN'T THERE ANY MORE!!!!
4) Today I wrote something down in my school planner and when I turned to the page I wrote it on again there was NOTHING THERE! Not even an inprint!

[Image: i5bT.gif]
[Image: Cbce.gif]
[Image: uq97.gif]
[Image: MPEl.gif]
[Image: h8Qr.gif]
[Image: I8Jh.gif]
[Image: DmK0.gif]
<br />TV Tropes will ruin your life and vocabulary
Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2009, 05:58 PM
Re: Time Warps
o__o magic?

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
29-04-2009, 07:48 PM
When I was in 7th grade, we were watching a movie in health class about Date Rape.  It was the last class of the day, too.  After class was over, I went home, did homework, watched tv, ate dinner got a bath then went to bed.

The next day when we were in class, the teacher asked for some one to summorize what we had seen the day before.  I raised my hand, and he called on me.  I gave a brief recap on the Date Rape video.  My teacher looked at me like I was nuts, and the whole class was laughing and snickering.  And the teacher said "No, Jennifer, we saw that movie last week. I'm talking about the one we watched yesterday."  He then called on another student, and they starting rambling on about a guy in the news who had lost his penis because his wife cut it off (this is when the John Bobbit case started) and the teacher said that was correct  ...

I lost a whole week just between classes (because in the previous classes everything was the same as the day before) and ended up being very confused and frustrated the rest of the day.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
29-04-2009, 07:50 PM
That's really strange {blink}

(29-04-2009 07:48 PM)Jenipurr ♥ link Wrote:He then called on another student, and they starting rambling on about a guy in the news who had lost his penis because his wife cut it off (this is when the John Bobbit case started) and the teacher said that was correct  ...

Oh yeah. John and Lorena Bobbit. That whole story is very interesting. Tongue

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
29-04-2009, 08:12 PM
Yeah.  I was like ... wtf ... that so was not what we watched yesterday, but even my PARENTS new who these people were when I had never heard of them.  Even though they claim I watched the news with them the night they aired it {blink}

29-04-2009, 08:29 PM
LOL.  Big Grin

I know I experienced some too. Only two of them I can recall now, here it goes!

I think it happened last year while I was at the end of college. I know that one night I went to sleep at 12:45 AM. Put my phone on the endtable, near the bed. My roomates stayed awake for a while more then turned off the lights... I dunno. I fell asleep earlier. The next thing I knew is that my mom called me at 7 AM next morning and woke me up. She scolded me: "Why did you call me at 2 AM last night?" and I was "what?! I didn't call you... I've been sleeping. Why did you call ME so early?" Then, after the fuss I checked my phone for calls I've given. It said "4:01 AM" THE HOUR I SUPPOSEDLY MADE A CALL TO MY MOTHER!" My mom told me that if I called at that hour she thought I would have been in danger or something... But anyway, 2 AM as my mom said and 4 AM as I found on my phone is a difference! Like I woke up at that hour and called her in purpose but I couldn't remember a thig!!!! {blink} I was like WTF for a few days after that. ???

Another thing I vaguely remember is when I was in elementary school, timely. My mom cooked a delicious meal for me the next day I'd come back from school. I tasted it that evening, done what I had to do and went to bed. {rolleyes}
Next day, I came from school and such and wanted to eat. I remembered that that night I had some weird dream I was vaguely remembering with me tossing a glass of water into that food. It was just a dream, tho. And ... whatever I went to check the food as I had a bad feeling about it. I took the cover and surprize: the stu was full of water!!!!!
When did that happen? {blink} I have no idea!
I think I was probably sleepwalking-and-do-whatever-thing back then.

If I remember another one, I'll post again. Big Grin
30-04-2009, 02:28 AM
Wow, those sound weird.
My math teacher sometimes thinks we are a day behind, so we repeat EVERYTHING we did the day before.
We just sit there, lol.

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
30-04-2009, 02:29 AM
Jen and Hell Girl have the best stories. XD

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
30-04-2009, 02:31 AM
LoL.

I don't WANT to have stories xD  I just tend to attract THINGS to me, lol.

30-04-2009, 02:32 AM
LOL, your prone to spooky things.

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]