Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Sims are Up for Download
12-05-2009, 12:03 AM
Re: My Sims are Up for Download
You don't need any EP's. It used to happen to me too. You need to get Clean Pack installer.

http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/index.php?page=3

I think it's worth downloading 'cause the Sims look really nice in game [to me, anyhoo Tongue]. And I'd love to see one of my Sims in someone else's game. XD

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
12-05-2009, 08:06 AM
(11-05-2009 08:35 AM)PixieLott link Wrote:It's not a problem, I hope you enjoy them. Please feedback if you download them and it doesn't work/they look different in your game than they do in the pictures so I can try to fix it, if you can. Smile Enjoy!

PS; It's not too hard to make a very simple site like mine, if that's what you're after - I made that site purely as a resource for my creations rather than anything fancy. If you want to have that sort of thing, you can try going to http://www.webs.com and go from there. If it's a ton of trouble I could help you out in making one, or if someone else with better skill wants to I'm sure they'd help you out. Smile

Cool! I'll check out that website. Thanks

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
12-05-2009, 02:02 PM
beautiful sims , thank you
12-05-2009, 03:51 PM
(12-05-2009 12:03 AM)PixieLott link Wrote:You don't need any EP's. It used to happen to me too. You need to get Clean Pack installer.

http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/index.php?page=3

I think it's worth downloading 'cause the Sims look really nice in game [to me, anyhoo Tongue]. And I'd love to see one of my Sims in someone else's game. XD

I downloaded it, but not sure what it does/how to use it xD ROFLMAO

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
12-05-2009, 03:59 PM
(12-05-2009 02:02 PM)papermoon link Wrote:beautiful sims , thank you

Thanks. Smile

(12-05-2009 03:51 PM)Jenipurr ♥ link Wrote:I downloaded it, but not sure what it does/how to use it xD ROFLMAO

XD Just click the file as normal, when it asks what you would like to open it with, choose 'Sims2Pack Clean Installer', or 'Other' and then find 'Sims2Pack Clean Installer' and pick that. You'll be able to work it out from that, it's quite simple using Clean Installer, it's just like another version of basic Sims 2 pack installer. Good luck! Should work fine. =]

Thanks to everyone who complimented/downloaded any of my Sims. I'd love to see a picture of any of them in your game. XD

16-05-2009, 10:05 PM
KAYY GUYS.

I'm not uploading them anymore. Tongue
I WILL leave those Sims up and possibly upload the other three I haven't uploaded yet... but I'm not uploading any more Sims as it's pointless 'cause there's no one downloading them.

This is NOT out of spite I promise. Just that it takes me a while to upload and I don't need/want to have to do it if there's no reason to, ya know? So yeah. XD

Thanks anyone who did download them though, and thanks everyone who ever said anything nice about my Sims! XD

18-05-2009, 12:09 AM
I did!~
for my i love simoleans thing
and im using holly as a legacy founder (which i am not blogging)

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
18-05-2009, 02:36 AM
Aw, that stinks! I would have downloaded them, but too much custom content would kill my game :/ But I can understand how long it'd take it upload it, everything takes a while to upload xD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
18-05-2009, 10:43 AM
i got them, i try to only download sims and houses now,
Heidi is in my game at the moment
10-06-2009, 08:39 PM
Apologies to everyone.

This thread had a piece of spam posted around 36 hours ago, it was reported yesterday, but unfortunately we could not access the report due to an internal server error, so we had no idea what post was being reported as it just shows as the board & the title, and since the title had been changed, we assumed it was a topic, but it was nowhere to be found.

Again, I apologize.

Coming Soon...
Thread Closed