Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 2 - Not Responding. Chipset Graphics Card?
12-05-2009, 12:51 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2009 02:04 AM by heartsyoux33.)
Sims 2 - Not Responding. Chipset Graphics Card?
I have Sims 2 Double Deluxe and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling this game again and again. Whenever I create a character, my Sims 2 game stops responding. This sucks even more because I just got it yesterday for my birthday! Some people say it is because I don't have a good enough graphics card to support my sims. I have a chipset. Is this true? Can someone help me?  Sad
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2009, 02:42 AM
Re: Sims 2 - Not Responding. Chipset Graphics Card?
Unfortunately I do not have an answer to your question.

However, you're more likely to get an answer if you post this issue over on the Technical Support forum.  I hope someone can help you Sad

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
13-05-2009, 12:48 AM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2009 12:50 AM by heartsyoux33.)
Thanks, Jenipurr.  {yes}

Yeah, I hope I get an asnwer as well. I'm desperate! I'm just confused: What do you mean by putting it in the Technical section, because I'm in it right now.
13-05-2009, 02:29 AM
When you first posted it, you had put it in the Sims 2 section, Bat (one of the head Mods) moved it for you :3  So it's okay now!  We have a lot of tech savy people here, so hopefully someone can get you helped out!  And feel free to just call me Jen, everyone else does!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
14-05-2009, 05:42 AM
(13-05-2009 02:29 AM)Jenipurr ♥ link Wrote:When you first posted it, you had put it in the Sims 2 section, Bat (one of the head Mods) moved it for you :3

Actually, I do believe it was Matt. {yes}

And as far as the technical question goes, what card do you have? We need the exact model number or I'm afraid we can't help you. {ohmy}

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
17-05-2009, 08:51 PM
Run this to Sims 2 Double Deluxe and let us know the results. Hopefully the test will tell us what your video card is and such.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]