Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 3 Free trail this Friday!!! (hope its true!!!)
14-05-2009, 03:45 PM
Re: Sims 3 Free trail this Friday!!! (hope its true!!!)
Yeah, same Cassie. After actually reading about it...instead of being all excited and not bothering to read the article, it seems as though it's only going to be a demo on the site, I think it'll be closer to a minigame than anything...but not like the current ones or the ones for TS2, a little bit more interactive.

Baha, i'm just babbling now, Ima shush!

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2009, 03:49 PM
it doesn't really matter what it is. i'm sure it will be fun for the first few min and after that its back to waiting for the actual game; but thats only 3 weeks away so yah  {lol}

[Image: dragonimage_101027_78514_pixel.gif]
<br />[Image: dragonimage_139050_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_180894_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_223605_78514_pixel.gif]
14-05-2009, 03:54 PM
(14-05-2009 03:49 PM)lilia2055 link Wrote:it doesn't really matter what it is. i'm sure it will be fun for the first few min and after that its back to waiting for the actual game; but thats only 3 weeks away so yah  {lol}

The fact that the game is only 3 weeks ago means that I could care less what it is really. Smile

(14-05-2009 03:45 PM)Unbreakable link Wrote:Yeah, same Cassie. After actually reading about it...instead of being all excited and not bothering to read the article, it seems as though it's only going to be a demo on the site, I think it'll be closer to a minigame than anything...but not like the current ones or the ones for TS2, a little bit more interactive.

Baha, i'm just babbling now, Ima shush!

I don't know if we're even getting a demo tbh. Not of the game. Just teasers of SimSocial, SimSidekick and SimFriend, which are all online things & not really gaming experience. I really have no idea. We'll see tomorrow.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
14-05-2009, 04:33 PM
As happy as I am about reading this...

I am not giving up my hopes until tomorrow.  (I am hoping it's a demo where we can build a sim (at the least))

But I can't really wait for tomorrow, and I have a busy day tomorrow...and it will really make my day.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
14-05-2009, 04:36 PM
Did anyone read this yet?

http://www.simprograms.com/the-sims-3-fr...msidekick/

Coming Soon...
14-05-2009, 05:08 PM
Im really really really really dissapointed,what is this!!?!?!??!?!?!?!!?!? {cursing}
This is soooooo stupid!!!!

VAMOS EA,RELEASE THE SIMS 3 SOON!!!!!!!!
14-05-2009, 05:30 PM
LOL; knew it. I'd be disappointed but the game is like, 3 wees away, what's there to be disappointed about really, apart from EA blatantly on purpose trying to get people's hopes up? =\

EDIT; I meant to say 3 weeks, but I'm leaving it 3 wees for comic value. It'd be awesome if it really was 3 wees away, it'd be out tomorrow for me.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
14-05-2009, 06:32 PM
Well yeah,but sooner is better right??? {lol}
And i will be so busy in June,that's why i want a lil piece of this game Sad

VAMOS EA,RELEASE THE SIMS 3 SOON!!!!!!!!
14-05-2009, 07:38 PM
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=6027.msg236526#msg236526 date=1242318634]
EDIT; I meant to say 3 weeks, but I'm leaving it 3 wees for comic value. It'd be awesome if it really was 3 wees away, it'd be out tomorrow for me.

PMSL. It'd be out for me today, I'm never away from the bathroom XD

Coming Soon...
14-05-2009, 08:00 PM
When I first read this post, I wasn't really anxious or excited. Yeah, it would've been great to play a little demo but the game is so close it would be a tease to. Especially since other people actually got to PLAY the real thing. What I read was that the demo would be for the iphone which would make since because we have so much advertisement for the computer based game. I'm guessing this is EAs way of getting those with the iphone a chance to buy it and spend money on the game. We already know how it will be on pc, but those who have iphones don't know what it's like for the iphone. EA said they were putting it on tons of platforms, and we all knew that they would be advertising (because of the delay) so this is their way of advertising, don't be too sad, we only have a few more weeks.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!