Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will my laptop be able to handle Sims 3?
15-05-2009, 05:20 PM
Will my laptop be able to handle Sims 3?
Heyy

Could someone please help me to find out if I'm able to play Sims 3? I've been counting down the days and now only just realised it might not work. This is the Amazon link to my make of laptop with the system requirements listed on it. Could someone please tell me if it's ok. I only got it in January so it's quite new.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Toshiba-Satellit...=de_a_smtd

Btw so far, I have 97.7gb of free on the Data (ESmile  drive and 68.3gb free on the Vista (CSmile

Please help, I really want to be able to play this game as it looks AMAZING!!

Thanx =D
Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2009, 05:24 PM
Re: Will my laptop be able to handle Sims 3?
There are many questions like this. Go here and see what they say.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
15-05-2009, 05:35 PM
That CAN YOU RUN IT thing is kinda complicated. Could someone please check it up. Pleeeease.
15-05-2009, 05:42 PM
You should be able to run it fine, according to the specs on the site and what the Amazon listing says.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
15-05-2009, 05:57 PM
Thanks, I was kinda getting worried there.  Big Grin

USA = 18 days
UK = 21 days
16-05-2009, 06:26 AM
You'll be able to play, but not that well. Intel's integrated graphics suck. My NVIDIA 7150M which is years older will do better. You'll be able to play on low-settings.

Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger that we CAN imagine.<br />
(08-02-2009 04:43 PM)[amber + gage] pid=' Wrote:<br />oh i thought it had something to do with the end of the world and clocks saying xx:xx <br />Big GrinD<br />