Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
System Requirements
15-05-2009, 05:52 AM
System Requirements
Okay ladies and gents. I need help!

I have Vista, meaning I need a 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent.

However, I have an Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T5750 @ 2.00GHz.

I have heard from a few people that because Duo Processors are more powerful than P4 processors, I should still be good even though I am technically .4 GHz short.

Is this true?

HELP HELP HELP! I ALREADY PRE-ORDERED THE GAME AND I'LL DIE IF I CAN'T RUN IT!
Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2009, 05:57 AM
Re: System Requirements
You'll be fine. Like you said, the Core 2 Duo processor is much better than the P4, so the extra .4 GHz doesn't matter.

Happy Simming Smile

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
15-05-2009, 06:33 AM
i have the same processor . its true what they say! just go to http://www.systemrequirementslab.com and see its not that reliable but at least itll give u an idea on how well ur computer can run the game

[color=purple] just keep simming just keep simming just keep simming simming simming, what do u do? U SIM SIM SIM!<br />[color=red]I Need Simmers Anonymous!!!
15-05-2009, 07:08 AM
@ Linnyxx17

What do you mean, "It's true what they say?" Do you mean it's true that the duo processor is more advanced and therefore the game will run on my computer? Or do you mean it's true that my computer does not meet the requirements?
15-05-2009, 07:13 AM
LOL sorry i meant its true that the duo processor is more advanced.. its like two processors running at the same time. the systemrequirementslab.com says my CPU speed is..

CPU Speed
Minimum: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent [If built-in graphics chipsets then 2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent.]
You Have: 2.00 GHz Performance Rated at 5.09 GHz

all 6bars are green so u have no worry about ur processor not running the game. its double then the 2.4GHz P4.  {clap}

also my friend sells computers and he said my processor is fine so again no worries for the both of us!

[color=purple] just keep simming just keep simming just keep simming simming simming, what do u do? U SIM SIM SIM!<br />[color=red]I Need Simmers Anonymous!!!