Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone else going CRAZY with anticipation?
15-05-2009, 07:44 AM
Anyone else going CRAZY with anticipation?
I'm on my 2 week vacation in a state away from home and I can't seem to stop thinking about the release in less then 3 weeks. I thought it was perfect that I would be on vacation, and when I got back home, i'd have only a week before the release. It comes out the day after I start my summer college classes.

Yeah, I was wrong- I find I'm barely enjoying myself because I want to go home so badly! Except, if I were to go home today...I would still have to wait hehe. At first, I was humble about it all, like I knew it was comming, but now I see new things popping up. People getting to play it, that demo, more screenies being brought out everyday it seems. I'm even trying to daydream about it, but my mind won't let me get an actual visual of the gameplay. Guess i'll just have to wait until I have it to suppress these thoughts. OMG! I can't wait!

Anyone else going completely nutso just thinking about the sims 3?

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2009, 08:40 AM
Re: Anyone else going CRAZY with anticipation?
i actually have been squealing today while creating my sim for simsocail!! hehe i've actually been freaking out my boyfriend lol i see the fright in his eyes. but he says im cute and giggles! and hes also being mean just talkin about the sims 3 to see me go insane! ahhH! i cant wait!!!  {lol} {woot} {clap} {clap} {clap} {lol} {lol} {lol} {woot} {woot} {woot}

[color=purple] just keep simming just keep simming just keep simming simming simming, what do u do? U SIM SIM SIM!<br />[color=red]I Need Simmers Anonymous!!!
15-05-2009, 10:45 AM
yea im also going insane.......yesterday i wasn't able to focus on anything without spazing out {woot}    urhhh why cant the release date be tommorow

[Image: T1hp.gif]
<br />[Image: 0tj3.gif]
<br />^^^^click us^^^^
15-05-2009, 12:51 PM
I get even more excited with every new video, every new screen shot. {clap} {clap} I cant wait!

**Tenicia**<br /><br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
15-05-2009, 01:31 PM
I GET these strange pangs of excitement when I realise how close this game is now, compared to how far it was when many of us joined this site. Seriously, it's less than 3 WEEKS AWAY. We are allowed to go spazzy now. The day before it's out  I'm going to make a spaz thread which I will make plenty of use of. XD

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
15-05-2009, 04:57 PM
Anyone pulling an all-nighter the night of June 1? XD

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
15-05-2009, 05:10 PM
(15-05-2009 04:57 PM)Jeremiah link Wrote:Anyone pulling an all-nighter the night of June 1? XD

Not me...I'm at school the next day. Besides I have to wait until the Friday for it XD

Although I might pull an all nighter on Friday playing it XD

Coming Soon...
15-05-2009, 05:16 PM
No, 'cause I have to wait till June 5th. Sad And even so, I wouldn't because then I'd be tired when playing the game. I'll get a good nights sleep the day before. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
15-05-2009, 05:18 PM
Oh yes, I forgot about you poor UK chums. Oh well. XD

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
15-05-2009, 05:19 PM
Chums? ROFL XD

Coming Soon...