Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Y wont da graphics stay on medium?
17-05-2009, 06:21 PM
Y wont da graphics stay on medium?
ok well first off i just installed da sims 2 on my new pc n when i started up da game n playd da graphics were set as low as default so i was like ok i ratha play on medium so lemme c if it works. i switchd da graphics 2 medium n they workd fine. da problem here is every time i exit outta da sims 2 n start it up again 2 play da graphics go back 2 low. i dont kno y they wont stay as medium becuz i hit apply changes afta i switch em. this isnt a big deal jus annoyin havin 2 constantly switch da settins.
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2009, 06:28 PM
Re: Y wont da graphics stay on medium?
Do you save your game? ???
If not then that might be the problem. Althoughim not sure.

Give more specifics?

17-05-2009, 06:29 PM
This will probably be moved to Technical Help. Wink

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
17-05-2009, 06:30 PM
Oh by the way. It's the wrong board Wink
But it's kay. One of the mods or Matt will move it.

17-05-2009, 08:00 PM
Yeah, my question would be if you've saved your game. Also if your computer can't handle medium very well at all, it'll keep bouncing back sometimes.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
17-05-2009, 08:09 PM
I'm sorry but PLEASE TRY to type English a little better than that... I was pulling my hair out reading that.

Iz da lyk okay wiv yu?

Thanks. Wink

Not trying to be mean by the way, I just get ticked off when people don't try AT ALL...

I would say you're either not saving your game OR your computer isn't able to run the game on medium settings automatically and reverts back to lower settings because it's easier for it to handle. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
17-05-2009, 09:42 PM
You may also want to make sure you're confirming the changes.  In one of the panels it will ask you to confirm the settings, you need to do this otherwise it'll just keep going back to the default lowest settings.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
29-05-2009, 02:49 AM
It will revert back if your computer can't handle it.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!