or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Talent
17-05-2009, 08:05 PM
Talent
Everyone has at least one. XD

What is/are yours?

I wasn't blessed with any super amazing talent, but I can sing a little & write stories! XD

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2009, 08:08 PM
Re: Talent
I can draw and I'm kinda good at writing stories.
I can't think of anything else XD

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
17-05-2009, 08:15 PM
I've been told I have amazing writing skills. XD
Especially when it comes to poetry. (:
I dunno if this is talent but I can read fast. Tongue

17-05-2009, 08:27 PM
If it's a talent then I have that one too Sommie [reading fast]! XD
LOL; I could of sworn there's something else I'm not bad at... I guess I really was born with no talent. XD
Does anyone have a really bizarre talent? I had a great skill of getting beads stuck up my nose when I was little... srsly. I nearly had to go to a doctor once to get it out. Tongue

17-05-2009, 08:44 PM
OOH! I can bend my thumb back sideways, towards the 2nd finger on your hand! and I can draw good, but you guys already saw the pics.. lol

I Find That My Disability Encourages Me To Do The Best I Can,<br />And Know Matter What Anyone Says About Me,<br />I Know I'm Perfect The Way I Am.
17-05-2009, 08:53 PM
I've been told my imagination is incredible, since I love to write stories.
Also I love to sing. Self-taught and I think I'm pretty good! Big Grin

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
17-05-2009, 09:37 PM
I'm a good writer, and even though I think I suck at it, I've also been told I draw very well.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
17-05-2009, 10:07 PM
(17-05-2009 08:44 PM)thesims3dude link Wrote:OOH! I can bend my thumb back sideways, towards the 2nd finger on your hand! and I can draw good, but you guys already saw the pics.. lol

Yeah homie [heh]! XD They good they are!

Nice to know there's a lot of budding writers here. I love writing. Smile

17-05-2009, 10:08 PM
My imagination xD I have the CRAZIEST one, even though it doesn't show through my simming (limitations and crap). I guess that's why I write xD I also used to have an HTML/Website talent, but I gave up on it so now I do minor things xD And let others make layouts for me since I'm too lazy.

And we all think we suck at writing o_o I believe the same thing xD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
18-05-2009, 12:06 AM
I am good at writing, and creating stories.  Also I am pretty good with a video camera.