Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pregnant sims 3
27-03-2008, 05:20 AM
Re: Pregnant sims 3
I think they should make it where it is a roll of the dice if you woohoo, like it was in TS1.

They should still have the want to have a baby choice for when you are purposely trying to have one.
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2008, 05:38 AM
i just wonder how they are gonna look all preggo and stuff lol i just cant wait

If u go leave... leave correct!!! and im'ma send a jet to pick up the next.. oh and if u leave u leaveing the best that means u have to settle for less!!!!!!!!!-wezzy.f.baby please say the baby[Image: lilwaynesiggyevf6.jpg]
27-03-2008, 08:22 AM
Hey about the nanny, that's something I want improved, because I hired a nanny to take care of my baby and when it was there all it did was take the baby out of the crib, hold it and then put it on the floor and then for the rest of the time the nany just ate my food. I want a nanny that is actually a good nanny and actually takes care of your baby.
27-03-2008, 02:14 PM
(27-03-2008 08:22 AM)bestbecky18 link Wrote:Hey about the nanny, that's something I want improved, because I hired a nanny to take care of my baby and when it was there all it did was take the baby out of the crib, hold it and then put it on the floor and then for the rest of the time the nany just ate my food. I want a nanny that is actually a good nanny and actually takes care of your baby.

Hehe, I know what you mean. My nannies like to jump in our pool first, stay in there for about 2 hours, then make grilled cheese sandwiches, then leave them to go all green and attract flies while she watches the telly, and then leave for the day. It's all apart of the daily routine now! ;D She doesn't even touch the children! And on the rare occasions she does, all she'll do is take them out of the crib and put them on the floor when they desperately need to have a poop :Smile And I barely ever teach my toddlers how to potty so they can't exactly go themselves.

Anyway, as for the pregnany, I think we should be able to get triplets, and maybe boost the chances of twins just a little bit more, it's so rare without the aid of cheats! And I can't wait to see what they look like pregnant too! I think the ladies tummies should vary in size when they're pregnant, because some people have bigger babies than others, after all, so some should have absolutely huge bellies, and some have much smaller.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
27-03-2008, 02:19 PM
(27-03-2008 02:14 PM)Cassie link Wrote:[quote author=bestbecky18 link=topic=606.msg24041#msg24041 date=1206602542]
Hey about the nanny, that's something I want improved, because I hired a nanny to take care of my baby and when it was there all it did was take the baby out of the crib, hold it and then put it on the floor and then for the rest of the time the nany just ate my food. I want a nanny that is actually a good nanny and actually takes care of your baby.

Hehe, I know what you mean. My nannies like to jump in our pool first, stay in there for about 2 hours, then make grilled cheese sandwiches, then leave them to go all green and attract flies while she watches the telly, and then leave for the day. It's all apart of the daily routine now! ;D She doesn't even touch the children! And on the rare occasions she does, all she'll do is take them out of the crib and put them on the floor when they desperately need to have a poop :Smile And I barely ever teach my toddlers how to potty so they can't exactly go themselves.

Anyway, as for the pregnany, I think we should be able to get triplets, and maybe boost the chances of twins just a little bit more, it's so rare without the aid of cheats! And I can't wait to see what they look like pregnant too! I think the ladies tummies should vary in size when they're pregnant, because some people have bigger babies than others, after all, so some should have absolutely huge bellies, and some have much smaller.
[/quote]

Haha, great nanny you have there. How much are you paying her? ...Hope it's minimum wage Big Grin

I happen to be a cheataholic when it comes to S2. I downloaded a hack a LONG time ago that allowed you to pick the amount of kids you have - anywhere from 1 to 10 (I also have the larger family hack). So to be able to do this, or something equivalent to this, withOUT a hack would be lovely. And I agree, their baby-bumps are hardly realistic. But, hey, it's not reality - it's a game.

...I should put that as my sig...

Anyway, to sum up my rather boring post - I agree Wink Haha.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
27-03-2008, 02:38 PM
(27-03-2008 02:19 PM)BambiGoddess link Wrote:[quote author=Cassie link=topic=606.msg24082#msg24082 date=1206623640]
[quote author=bestbecky18 link=topic=606.msg24041#msg24041 date=1206602542]

[/quote]

Haha, great nanny you have there. How much are you paying her? ...Hope it's minimum wage Big Grin

I happen to be a cheataholic when it comes to S2. I downloaded a hack a LONG time ago that allowed you to pick the amount of kids you have - anywhere from 1 to 10 (I also have the larger family hack). So to be able to do this, or something equivalent to this, withOUT a hack would be lovely. And I agree, their baby-bumps are hardly realistic. But, hey, it's not reality - it's a game.

[/quote]

Ten children?! :o Holy Macaroni! The most I can handle without cheats is 6 in a family! How can you look after TEN toddlers at once lol? That's crazy... Poor mother.

And it's okay about the post, none of your posts are boring! I always feel like mine are, particularly this morning, because I'm not really concetrating on what I'm saying. :Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
27-03-2008, 02:51 PM
I love cheats!! Especially the maxmotives cheat, so I love the big family option!! That would be cool if they could have triplets. But sextuplets? Na, I'll just stay in th 2-3 at a time range. lol, anyway I think the pregnancies might look more real than in the Sims2. And the whole choosing the maternity clothes is something I agree with 100%!! Can't wait!!

Why live life when you can play it?
27-03-2008, 03:20 PM
(27-03-2008 02:38 PM)Cassie link Wrote:[quote author=BambiGoddess link=topic=606.msg24084#msg24084 date=1206623965]
[quote author=Cassie link=topic=606.msg24082#msg24082 date=1206623640]
[quote author=bestbecky18 link=topic=606.msg24041#msg24041 date=1206602542]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ten children?! :o Holy Macaroni! The most I can handle without cheats is 6 in a family! How can you look after TEN toddlers at once lol? That's crazy... Poor mother.

And it's okay about the post, none of your posts are boring! I always feel like mine are, particularly this morning, because I'm not really concetrating on what I'm saying. :Smile
[/quote]

You must not have heard about my town of families with 30+ Sims in them Wink Yeah, it's sort of hard...but thanks to boolprop, I hardly have to do anything Wink I'm such a cheater... Wink

And I understand what you mean about the posts. I always feel the same way  Wink

(27-03-2008 02:51 PM)addicted2sims2 link Wrote:I love cheats!! Especially the maxmotives cheat, so I love the big family option!! That would be cool if they could have triplets. But sextuplets? Na, I'll just stay in th 2-3 at a time range. lol, anyway I think the pregnancies might look more real than in the Sims2. And the whole choosing the maternity clothes is something I agree with 100%!! Can't wait!!

It gets kind of annoying when your Sim is having 8 kids and each time it has one it says "another is on the way"...haha. So yeah, I'd suggest sticking with 2-3 kids at a time.

And I agree about the maternity clothes, too - I always hated the limited amount in S2.

27-03-2008, 03:48 PM
i hate to admit it, but i seriously can't look after a large family. or even a small family. i always have to pause the game, chose the thing i want them to do, then resume it and they do it. just to make sure none of the other members of the family do anything mad like set the house on fire while i'm looking after the other one. so the thought of having triplets destroys me inside. all the bottle-feeding when there's only two parents... i honestly think i'd have to use the bloody annoying nanny which the game supplies. i damn hope they sort that nanny out. Confused

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
27-03-2008, 03:50 PM
(27-03-2008 03:48 PM)Bexy 1239 link Wrote:i hate to admit it, but i seriously can't look after a large family. or even a small family. i always have to pause the game, chose the thing i want them to do, then resume it and they do it. just to make sure none of the other members of the family do anything mad like set the house on fire while i'm looking after the other one. so the thought of having triplets destroys me inside. all the bottle-feeding when there's only two parents... i honestly think i'd have to use the bloody annoying nanny which the game supplies. i damn hope they sort that nanny out. Confused

I understand Wink Yeah, the nanny is pretty...lame.