Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 3 Store
20-05-2009, 02:25 AM
Re: Sims 3 Store
Anyone remember when they would release free items on the ts2 website? I liked it that way.

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2009, 02:54 AM
ya...I'm not going to pay for something that I could get for FREE on a CC site.  {cursing}

Whats up with EA being so money grubbing lately? If you ask me they deserve their game leaked... {glare}

now i can worry about more important things...like Ninjas.
20-05-2009, 02:54 AM
i wont buy anything extra maybe eps unless they come with securom.. but i dont like buying stuff for a game it should already be in to begin with ughhhh they love milking their fans...

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
20-05-2009, 03:05 AM
Yeah, I hate buying little pixels, it would be worth it if it was lots more items for the price.

The only money I would spend on there is from their 10 dollar gift thingy they give out.

It also makes me wonder if making CC would be the same or as easy as in TS2, or would EA make it so hard that people would be forced to buy EA's CC.  People usually figure a way around everything they put out these days though.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
20-05-2009, 03:08 AM
yeah and 2o dollars is the price of some stuff packs..so why spend that much??? geesh

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
20-05-2009, 05:20 AM
This sucks. I hope they'll give freebies somehow! {unsure}

The Sims 2 = The Sims 3<br /><br />They're both good...
20-05-2009, 06:26 AM
I wish isntead of actual money, we could earn simoleon points the more we play the game or something. I mean, EA has millions of fans buying a $50-70 game, PLUS an average of 12 stuff and expansion packs or more. PER PERSON- that's a lot of frickin money not to mention all the other games EA creates and publishes, PLUS, the stores. It's rediculous to make us pay yet again for something we've already paid for 10 times over....  {glare}

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!