Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Last Day Of School
20-05-2009, 08:43 AM
Last Day Of School
Today is my last ever day of school [technically, we have to go back to do exams a few times but no actual lessons!]. I'm so, so, sooooo happy! Even though I'll miss a few of my friends. But I'm so sick of school, this could be the happiest day of my life. I'll probably be crying by the end of the day though. Haha. Tongue

Anyone else left school yet, how did you feel? Happy, or sad, both, indifferent? And if you haven't left school yet... how do you think you'll feel when that day comes?  Smile

College here I come! XD Tongue {rolleyes}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2009, 10:36 AM
Re: Last Day Of School
Well I haven't left school yet, still got another two years, but my year's last day of school [well for the people that are leaving...and it was the start of study leave] was May 1st, whilst the seniors last year was last Wednesday, and yeah everyone was like crying...LOL. Leaving must be the best thing ever, throwing flour and cream over each other {lol}.

But hey, at least I'm a senior now. I got my senior tie yesterday, we're certainly moving up in the world, it's thicker than my current tie and actually has the school badge on. XD

Coming Soon...
20-05-2009, 11:18 AM
I still have 2 years to leave school haha. TBH when I come to think of it, I don't want to leave school. I'm sure going to miss the fun times I had with my friends, how childish we are and the pranks we do on eachother and on the teachers. Tongue College doesn't have that. I want to be a kid forever D:

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
20-05-2009, 02:25 PM
You're so freakin lucky! I still have school. I'm in the final weeks if being a sophomore (year 10). And in July I'm going to be a junior (year 11). I'm really happy now but I still have school n we have 2 do some test next week {glare}
20-05-2009, 03:10 PM
I graduated from High School ten years ago next month (Although my last official day was like May 24th or something like that).  I remember being super excited, but also really sad :\

My school years growing up SUCKED, but when I got into High School it was different.  Those 4 years were the best years of my life.  I made some good friends (some I still talk to today!) and made a few enemies (granted they were ex's of my ex ;p) but over all ... I was sad to see it over.

I was actually working one morning at a sub shop during the breakfast rush when one of my previous teachers came in to grab some coffee and he told me it was the first day of School ... I felt so sad!  I wanted to go back xD

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
20-05-2009, 03:29 PM
Like Jen, I left around 10 years ago and I remember the last day, really good memories. One of those memories is burning our school ties at the park for some reason, I don't recommend it...

But yes, at the time I was really happy, but looking back now I really really miss school. People say it's the best time of your life but at the time you don't believe it. Looking back now, they were right! I think it's just the freedom and lack of responsibilities that made it such a good time. Plus all my friends, free time, sports I used to play and learning new things.

So yeah, enjoy your day but in a few years you'll look back at your time at school with fond memories ... probably! {blink}

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
20-05-2009, 03:46 PM
Yeah.  You might think it's annoying now, but wait until you have bills to pay and need to work ;p

My last day was like ... may 24th or somethng like that, and everyone elses was sometime in June.  On the last day of school in June, I rode the bus (I knew the bus driver personally) and I bought Pizza and soda's for everyone and we had a little party :3  The bus driver even stopped out front of a Fire Hall so we could do a Chinese Fire Drill (it's a silly tradition, but was hella funny xD) then we got back in and sped off, rofl.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
20-05-2009, 08:05 PM
LOL. Jen and Matt are making themselves sound old XD

I have 3 years to go Wink
Well technically 2,since I'll be a sophomore tomorrow Big GrinD [last day of school]

School has it's up and down. I found,probably the 2 best people ever last year. For some odd reason I feel more close with them then I ever had with anyone else. I met a few good people this year. Last year was...amazing. I found myself.
My mother wants to go everywhere with me when I go to college. LOL. But the years have gone by..and fast! Soon I'll be graduating myself ^-^

20-05-2009, 09:48 PM
I was kind of indifferent, more like happy. Really. I know some people who cried, tho.
20-05-2009, 10:27 PM
I think  I'll cry the day of my graduation {unsure} (Not in public! Tongue )

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008