Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm So Nervous!
20-05-2009, 04:06 PM
I'm So Nervous!
So, today I have not one, but TWO interviews.

And I am so scared ;__;

You cannot tell due to how open and friendly I am here, but I actually suffer from Social Anxiety and Depression; and I do not handle change well.  Today I have to try and impress strangers to get a job.  I've never had more than one interview at a time.  How do I decide which job to take, do I tell the first one that I have a second interview, and that I'll get back with her when I've had time to think it through?  What if she doesn't give me that option and it's a now or never deal?  How do I decide this sort of thing?!

ACK.  I'm nervous as all get-out and wanna curl in a corner and cry x.x

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2009, 04:09 PM
Re: I'm So Nervous!
They won't tell you right at the interview if you've got the job, will they? {blink}

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
20-05-2009, 04:12 PM
Eeep!! Jen, if they did that then...they suck! XD

You'll be fine! Just stay calm and relaxed, and just go there with your head held high Smile

Coming Soon...
20-05-2009, 04:13 PM
And plenty of cleavage!  Maybe she's a boobs kind of gal xD

20-05-2009, 04:13 PM
(20-05-2009 04:09 PM)Jeremiah link Wrote:They won't tell you right at the interview if you've got the job, will they? {blink}

Sometimes yes.  Depending on how desperately they need the help.

20-05-2009, 04:15 PM
(20-05-2009 04:13 PM)Jenipurr ♥ link Wrote:And plenty of cleavage!  Maybe she's a boobs kind of gal xD

Oh so true Wink Like you said on MSN, everyone likes them! XD

Coming Soon...
20-05-2009, 04:17 PM
Even the gayest of gay men like boobs!  And I've met some pretty darn gay guys in my time o____o;

20-05-2009, 04:19 PM
{blink} where did clevage come into this?
Like everyone else I say hold your head high, make eye contact and shake hand firmly.

And if they don't give you the job thats their problem for not taking on someone as nice as you Big Grin

[Image: i5bT.gif]
[Image: Cbce.gif]
[Image: uq97.gif]
[Image: MPEl.gif]
[Image: h8Qr.gif]
[Image: I8Jh.gif]
[Image: DmK0.gif]
<br />TV Tropes will ruin your life and vocabulary
20-05-2009, 04:20 PM
LoL I brought cleavage up as a call-back joke xD

And thank you!!!  I will definitely do my best!!!  I'm about to go shower in a few minutes, so that I'm all nice and clean and smelling good when we need to go!!!  Only 2 hours until I need to be there, aieee!

20-05-2009, 04:22 PM
(20-05-2009 04:06 PM)Jenipurr ♥ link Wrote:How do I decide which job to take, do I tell the first one that I have a second interview, and that I'll get back with her when I've had time to think it through?  What if she doesn't give me that option and it's a now or never deal?  How do I decide this sort of thing?!
No, don't tell them you have a second interview, unless they ask (why would they?!). You don't want to lie but if it doesn't come up, then don't mention it yourself.

It's unlikely they'd offer you the job there and then, that doesn't seem a very professional thing to do, unless you impress them so much! And if they do then tell them you have to think about it, if you've impressed them that much that they offer it to you there and then, then they'll be prepared to wait for your answer!

But just be yourself. No point pretending to be something you're not and then having to be that person every day at work. If they won't want you as you are, then it's probably not a job you want to be in. Their loss.

That said, good luck, you'll be fine {yes}

EDIT: Please note this is just my opinion, feel free to ignore it!

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...