Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Sims 3 - Susan Boyle
22-05-2009, 05:42 PM
The Sims 3 - Susan Boyle
Just recieved this link via twitter. It's completely awesome, seems like she has the whole world behind her  {woot}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGLPw2Kkdak

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2009, 05:44 PM
Re: The Sims 3 - Susan Boyle
Yeah, I saw this on another forum. It's great. XD

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
22-05-2009, 05:46 PM
I saw her Sim video and I was like... What's special with this woman? Well when I watched her stage performance it was totally Awsome! Now I know. I love her! Smile

The Sims 2 = The Sims 3<br /><br />They're both good...
22-05-2009, 05:47 PM
OMG, haha, that is awesome! Even though I don't think Susan deserves all this attention I still think she's kinda 'cool'. This is hilarious. XD

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
22-05-2009, 05:48 PM
Woww.. I still don't get what's so great about her. I mean, I've watched the video and all but
it's just an old woman who has talent. Big deal?
22-05-2009, 05:50 PM
I agree. She's okay but nothing special at all.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
22-05-2009, 07:33 PM
LOL this is awesome! I love the part where she's calling Obama and queen Elizabeth xD
I have to agree with Cassie and Alisha t hough, I think she's awesome but I do think she's kinda overrated.

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
22-05-2009, 09:18 PM
It does look kinda like her (with the makeover), but not too much, but they probably couldn't go into enough detail for it to look exactly like her.

Yeah, I do admit, people are talking too much about her.  She isn't the only person on the show with amazing talent, there's those two kids too, like the little boy and the little girl...now they CAN sing too.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
22-05-2009, 10:17 PM
The only reason she's famous is that she WAS ugly,and didn't care about that. Plus she has a amazing voice. Eh. I dunno why she's ALL that special,I mean I know people who aren't so good looking but can sing.

22-05-2009, 10:37 PM
That's pretty cool xD

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie