Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Faster than the speed of light.
23-05-2009, 02:30 AM
Faster than the speed of light.
So, we've been planning to move back out to DE sometime mid-June to mid-July.  However, after talking to Sean's dad today, looks like we're gonna need to head out sometime within the next week or two.  Finances here are so bad, it's just in everyone's best interest that we get outta here asap.

Just got off the phone with my friend from DE, and she's going to send us her Exxon Gas Card so that we'll have a way to get gas, and the money that we have currently in our account will be more than enough for stopping to sleep and getting stuff to eat.  Tomorrow we're gonna go up to the Toys R Us I used to work at and see if they've got any boxes they'd be willing to let us have.  Some of the people there liked me, so I might be able to get some from there without any problems.

Once we've acquired boxes ... we'll begin packing.  We should get the Gas Card sometime around Thursday (Monday being a holiday and all will delay the process) and with any luck be on our way next weekend, Monday morning at the absolute latest.  Will just need to do Laundry this week and pack everything up, leaving out just enough for the journey for when we need to stop over night.

Sadly, this means I'll be MIA for a while due to traveling and will only be able to access the forums periodically from my parent's computers until we figure out a way to get mine hooked up and internet accessible.  Their house is small and barely fits the two they have.  So, we'll see how it all works out.

I'm both terrified and excited.  I'm depressed and extremely happy.  I'm a mess.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2009, 02:32 AM
Re: Faster than the speed of light.
;____;
Byee. *hugs*

23-05-2009, 02:33 AM
I'm not going anywhere just yet ;p  Still another week at least.

23-05-2009, 02:50 AM
I'm glad things are finally moving along for you, but we'll definitely miss you whilst you're away! Sad

Tongue

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
23-05-2009, 02:51 AM
(23-05-2009 02:33 AM)Jenipurr ♥ link Wrote:I'm not going anywhere just yet ;p  Still another week at least.
WELL. THANKS Jen for ruining the moment XD
I kid. i shall miss you though ;__;

23-05-2009, 03:48 AM
Thanks, Jeremiah :3

And LOL Sommie xD

23-05-2009, 08:49 AM
*grabs Jen's leg*

IF YO' GOING FROM SF.NET, I GOIN' WITH YOU.

I'm sure everything will work out well.

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
23-05-2009, 09:30 AM
I'll miss you while your away as well!

[Image: i5bT.gif]
[Image: Cbce.gif]
[Image: uq97.gif]
[Image: MPEl.gif]
[Image: h8Qr.gif]
[Image: I8Jh.gif]
[Image: DmK0.gif]
<br />TV Tropes will ruin your life and vocabulary
23-05-2009, 08:11 PM
*blinks and stares down at her leg*  Uhm, okay xD  It's a two day dive, so I hope you're prepared!

Thanks, guys.  :3  Still a whole week at least before we need to leave, so this was just a heads up post.  And I will so miss all of you while I'm gone and driving from TX to DE.

23-05-2009, 08:28 PM
Ohh! Okay well byebye in a week! But we shall hopefully see you VERY SOON Big GrinD
Hope it all works out for you guys! {flowers}