Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Brooklyn High school
26-05-2009, 04:10 AM
Brooklyn High school
since my most recent Rp's are inactive... i decided to make a high school which i just totally stole from another forum

It’s most likely your junior year of high school, and you’ve finally hit that notoriously significant age: 16. You’ve made it through the first two years, and have settled in to your own particular group of friends. It is from these groups of friends that cliques have spawned, forcing students to distance themselves from one another in certain cliques. Brooklyn is not your average and boring high school—fights, break-ups, make-ups, outrageous field trips, and parties are always occurring, and there is never a lack of drama. But with the hostilities and alliances between cliques, many a time you will find yourself caught in the crossfire. Whether you make friends, or make enemies—you will have to find a way to survive high school, or your sweet sixteen won’t be quite so sweet after all.

Student Application -
Name:
Age/Class: (automatically 16/Junior)
Clique: Choose from the list below
After School Activity/Job: Choose from the list below
Brief History/Personality Description:
Anything else you might want to add: (Could be a phobia, whether they are a new student or transfer, or any other random tidbits of interest.)
Character Description:

Jocks - Your typical athlete. Participates in a varsity sport, is well-liked and popular, and has practically everything handed to them on a silver platter. The guys are regular Casanovas, with girls tripping over themselves to get their attention. However, they have a reputation for being a bit on the duller side, and are seen as meat-heads who never use their brain.

Preps- They are the fashionistas, the most popular kids, the cheerleaders, the rich kids. Known for being very beautiful, very well dressed, but also incredibly shallow and manipulative, as well as self-centered and egotistical. Furthermore, they’re often outrageous flirts and teases, constantly playing with the emotions of others.

Trouble-makers/Badasses- These are the kids you don’t want to mess with. Tough as nails, they walk around with a huge chip on their shoulder, prepared to strike at anything that dares to cross them. They are known for being somewhat antisocial and aggressive, but they posses the smarts that the equally brawny jocks may lack. However, unlike the jocks, when they start fights—they are almost always the ones to get the blame. If you’re a Badass, chances are that you’ll be spending a lot of time in detention.

Achievers – These are the brilliant kids; the ones who will be owning the multi-million dollar corporations when they’re older. They ace all their tests, get practically all A’s, and never miss a day of school. Despite their impeccable work ethic and standards, they are often given the label of nerds, geeks, and teacher’s pets. Although they may be picked on in high school, they’ll probably be the ones having the last laugh.

Skateboarders/Surfers – These students a the most laid-back, relaxed kids in school. With their mellow and calm attitudes, they hardly let anything phase them and never go out of their way to create drama. They’re known to be the slackers, and this is often revealed through their grades. While they may not be stupid, they certainly aren’t geniuses, and they’re notorious for being extremely lazy and a bit of the class clown.

Goths – The perpetually troubled, deep, emotional kids. They don the darkest clothing they can find, wear thick, heavy, and dramatic makeup. Often, they are incredibly pale. These are some of the most artistic kids in school, however. Be it poetry, painting, or music, one thing is for sure—they’ve mastered one type or the other, as a means to express their angst and deepest emotions. Sadly, they are often given the label of freaks, because they can be misunderstood.

Normies – The average kids. They don’t really stand out in any particular thing. They’re not over-achievers, but they’re not under-achievers either. They show up to school, make their way through the day, and maintain a balance between school and their own lives. Because they are labeled as boring, they often blend into the background, not really fitting into any one clique. The normies are often the wallflowers, but when you get to know them, they often bloom before your very eyes, or shrivel up and prove they’re as boring as they seem.

The Oddballs - The exact opposite of the Normies, the Oddballs stand out like a sore thumb. People can point them out a mile away, with their eccentric clothing and their loud mouths. Lighthearted and outgoing, they talk to anyone and anything that crosses their paths, not fearing social boundaries. While their free-spirited nature and unique ways can be a good thing in its own light, they are often looked down upon by others and labeled ‘obnoxious’ or simply 'out-there'.

After School Activities: (feel free to suggest more!)
Drama Club
School Newspaper
Football/Cheer leading
Art Club
AV Club
Music Club (Choir/Band)
Foreign Language Club

Jobs: (feel free to suggest more!)
Fast food worker
Starbucks employee
Environmentalist event supporter
Dog sitter/walker
Video game Hacker

Upcoming Activities: (Open to suggestions)
TBA

i stole this because it looked really interesting and there was no more room in that RP Sad
After School Activity/Job: Starbucks employee

Brief History/Personality Description:Justin's mother was a full time model,His father was a professional photographer.At the age of 3 his parents were killed in a house fire, leaving Justin to his slob-ish aunt Rosie.Justin went from his two story,modern,and spacious home to a one story,trashy,and cramped home. Justin prefers skating with his friends than at least once caring for his sick aging aunt.

Anything else you might want to add:Ever since his parents tragic death he's been freaked out of fire,He especially hates talking about family and if someone talks about his parents Justin doesn't mind rushing them with his fist.

Image description:Justin has long black hair down to his neck,covering his eyes.He's weighed at 140 and is 5'9.He has the innocent yet bad-boy look.

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2009, 12:34 PM
Re: Brooklyn High school
Ooh, I always loved your RP's, this one takes the cake!

I'll join! Big Grin

Name: Bunker Ottamos (Weird name I know, just I think it's very different and cool sounding, lol.)
Age/Class: Junior
Clique: Gah! So hard to pick.... let's go with Oddball
After School Activity/Job: Dog Sitter and my after school activity would be Drama Club (Getting my wacky and innovative humor XD)
Brief History/Personality Description: Bunker is a social freak, always up to strike a conversation and to provoke people to be wild. He hates Normies, especially when they blabber about everything that isn't exciting. He stands out crazily, from his funky clothes to estatic colours and mild temper. He loves acting and doing Drama, that's why he owns the stage with an iron fist. He loves animal's too, having three turtles, two birds and one giant bunny called Flumperella.
Anything else you might want to add: Bunker has a thing about dark and menacing people, he always tries to stay away from them, not only this but his phobia is that he'll die unexpectedly, this came on when a stage light almost fell on him, also clowns. False teeth from a clown fell out and bit his arm.
Character Description: Bunker has reddish brown hair that sticks up, he has freckles and a calm and friendly face. He's weighed at 134 and he's 5'8 and a half.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
26-05-2009, 11:49 PM
Your supposed to pick an after school activity OR a job
so a dog sitter or drama club.

Also since i dont think too many people will join i was wondering if i should add like "Pre-made" characters.. where someone could choose them to be,interact with them,and of course still make their own person. what do you think?

since no one  wants to be the only jock.. or the only cheerleader ex.

27-05-2009, 06:55 PM
Oops, sorry. I'll pick Drama Club.

And yeah, that would be a good idea, we can use our characters and also use other characters and follow there lives! :DDDD

You could be four people and I could be four people cause there's 8 clique's.

28-05-2009, 01:16 AM
Ya, like i make 3 people from each clique and then we can Be them,or Interact with them
also you can only pick up to two people for now... if no one joins within like 2 days
then go ahead and pick 4 Smile OK let me start on them..

1.Brian
Clique:Jocks
After school activity:Football
Brief personality:The guy everyone wants to be and the girl everyone wants to date.He's the head of the football team and tends to be idioty.He has a crush on bethany. he likes Holly as much as he likes Bethany but him and Bethany are extremely private.

2. Drake
After school activity:Football
Brief personality:Drake is a more laid back guy but that doesn't mean he isn't competitive.Drake and Brian always duked it out to be the top of the football team,which is why Drake and Bryan cause problems in the team but they don't really say anything they just hate passing the ball and working with each other on the team.Went out with Holly in the beginning of Freshman years.

3.Nicole
Job:Fast food worker
Brief personality:She hangs out with boys since no girls hangout with her because of her s*xuality,a lesbian.She loves watching football and she even plays tackle football  with the guys sometimes.

4.Holly
Clique:Preps
After school activity:Cheerleader
Brief personality:Holly is the head of the cheerleaders.She likes to mess with peoples heads and will do whatever she wants to be right.She is also one of Brian's girlfriends and doesn't trust Nicole one bit.

5.Jessica
After school activity:Cheerleader
Brief personality:Jessica is Holly's right hand girl,She'll help Holly through thick and thin and are the best of friends even though Holly won't help her at the least bit.Jessica is the one with the attitude so if you say something to her she will throw a fit at you.She secretly likes Mike but skaters are so "Last summer" Holly says.

6.Micheal
After school activity:Drama club
Brief personality:Micheal is Holly's mom's friend's son.Micheal likes to get what he wants and if he doesn't get it, he will do awful things such as bribing other people to do things.Micheal thinks Bethany is  kinda cute but she doesn't like him.

7.Marvin
Clique:Achiever
Job:Video game hacker
Brief personality:Marvin has a thing for hacking video games and he's known to be the best-of-the-best on it.Marvin likes to flirt with girls he knows he'll never date... but the girls he doesn't like they like him.

8.Alex
After school activity:School Newspaper
Brief personality:Alex spends most of his time at the library.He's more of a dreamer, when he sees something he imagines a whole bunch of crazy,and odd things which is why he became a Newspaper writer and when his imagine runs he tends to blabber and gets some people mad at him.Alex thinks Stacy is pretty cute

9.Stacy
Job:Dog walker
Brief personality:Stacy has a crush on Marvin but thinks Alex is disgusting.She is the over-achiever in the class and she isn't afraid to tell on the teacher which is why lots of girls don't like her.Stacy is the kind of girl that is beautiful on the inside but not on the outside which gets to her sometimes.

10.Ashley
Clique:Skateboarder/surfboarder
Job:Starbucks employee
Brief personality:Ashley is one of the guys.She loves to skate and is an open bis*xual.Her mom is trying to kick her out of the house so Ashley needs to pick up her grades.She has a secret crush on Jessica.

11.Mike
Clique:Skateboarder/surfer
Job:Music band
Brief personality:Mike loves to surf but also skates.Mike has the hots for Holly but he doesn't want to strike up any drama with the jocks.he thinks Ashley is hot too but is to scared to open up to her about it.

12.Bethany
Clique:Goth
After school:Art club
Brief personality:All her friends call her Beth.Bethany's depression came from her mother's death and when someone cracks a joke about momma's she hates it and some people tease her about it.Bethany is secretly a lesbian .

13.Johnny
Clique:Goth
After school:Art club
Brief personality:Not many people talk to Johnny except Bethany and the other goths.Those who do talk to Johnny find out he's a nice kid even though people tease him all the time.Johnny doesn't do any work in class, he just draws and they are amazing drawings.  

13.Chris
Clique:Troublemaker
After school:Music band
Brief personality:Chris is the school bully.When he walks close it'd be smart to walk away.The only reason Chris is such a bully is because he was adopted by his older brother who makes Chris feel like a bag of flaming poo.(sims 2 reference anyone?) but if someone were to talk to him then he is actually a nice guy

14.Adam
Clique:Troublemaker
Job:Fast food worker
Brief personality:Adam is the class clown of the class but that doesn't mean he cant take you down.He has anger-management issues that make him look awful especially in class.Adam thinks of all the girls that Nicole is really hot,but she looks down on him for being such a clown.

15.Carmen
Clique:Normie
After school:Foreign language
Brief personality:Carmen is the one in class who hangs out with her friends and just laughs at their jokes.She is very shy and is definitely the wallflower.Her best friend is Beverly

16.Beverly
Clique:Normie
After school:Foreign language
Brief personality:Beverly is the loud one of the group.She tends to be nosy and loves to gossip about everything.Lots of people hate this about her though.

17.Jane
Clique:Oddball
After school:Drama club
Brief personality:Jane doesn't really have any friends, probably because she likes to pick up flowers and kiss them,sometimes she even comes to school with a 7 years old outfit.Everyone thinks she's really weird but she's oddly nice and some people put her to tears which is awful.

ughh! that took forever lol anyways
pick up to 2 of the above people or create your own

My people are :
Justin And
Ashley

28-05-2009, 03:29 AM (This post was last modified: 28-05-2009 08:22 PM by Tom Simkins.)
If it is not too late, I want to join.  Pardon my spelling/posting errors

Name: Carl Alexandrea
Clique: Preps, but is sometimes found with the Achievers
Activity: I want Carl to have 2: Drama (Hobby) and Orcestra (String instruments)
Personality: Self Centered, Carl knows how to show his strenghs and hide his weaknesses.  Carl loves acting and playing his cello as his hobbies.  Is very smart and gets good grades but is not a achiever.  He also knows how to comfert people and boost their mood, so he is quite popular with the non-goths.  He often chalenges Bunker for the lead roles in plays (But loses).
History:  Nothing much, mom used to be a teacher but quit after Carl was born, Dad is a CEO of a computer compony.  Carl also has a brother (4) and a sister (2).  Lives in a large moderete size house.
Other:  Afraid of Dogs, always wears striped shirts and pants, loves to read, cannot stand amitures or nubes, doesn't anger easly, not easly impressed, picky in serious relationships.
Description:5'2 feet, 120 pounds, greenish eyes, has blond hair with a natural red hint in it, roundish face.  Looks supperior, but approchable.

Hi People!Smile I'm still here, I just don't post.
28-05-2009, 09:30 AM
THIS LOOKS EVEN MORE FUN!

I'll pick:

Bunker
GAH! So hard....ummm.... Holly! no wait.... ummmm I wanna pick three, just cause I can't make up my mind.
So I'll pick:
Bunker
Holly
Alex

28-05-2009, 10:34 PM
ok so everyone gets 3 people.
I'll have:
Stacy
Justin And
Jessica

28-05-2009, 10:36 PM
This seems so much fun, I can't wait to start!

Also, I think if we do this in 1st Person, we would get a better perspective of their lives.

28-05-2009, 10:39 PM
that's good
now im thinking...

When we RP should we RP 3 at a time,2 at a time,or only one
I'm thinking 2 how about you guys?