Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2009, 11:02 PM
Re: Brooklyn High school
{agree}
I'll take Carl and Jane and I'll make my own third:

Tim
Clique:Normie
After School: Music, Strings
Personality:  Tim goes with the flow and doesn't resist.  He is easly covinced about everything and eager to do work.  Dreams of finaly standing up for himself,  however, it is just a dream.

Hi People!Smile I'm still here, I just don't post.
28-05-2009, 11:05 PM
YAY!

When do we start?

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
29-05-2009, 01:59 AM
(28-05-2009 11:02 PM)Tom Simkins link Wrote:{agree}
I'll take Carl and Jane and I'll make my own third:

Tim
Clique:Normie
After School: Music, Strings
Personality:  Tim goes with the flow and doesn't resist.  He is easly covinced about everything and eager to do work.  Dreams of finaly standing up for himself,  however, it is just a dream.
can you describe your appearance?
also since we choose the other characters go ahead and talk about how you want them to look

Stacy:5"5 weighed at 120,Brown hair,Glasses,she doesn't look nerdy until you have her class,or talk to her.she looks more like a socialite

Jessica:5"6 weighed at 107,light brown hair,small earings,dresses casually but nice

Also do it more like this

Stacy

Jessica

when you start to RP them

Play your people in order so for me it would be
Post 1:Stacy-Justin
Post 2:Justin-Jessica
Post 3:Stacy-Jessica
and repeat. so go 1-2,1-3,then 2-3
and I'll let either of you start with any combination of 2 people

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
29-05-2009, 01:03 PM
This is so much fun!

Holly: 5'7, weighed 109, long black hair down to her lower back, greenish eyes with a sour face. mostly seen with designer clothes or her cheerleading outfit.
Alex: 5'10 weighed 133, short brown hair, gray eyes and black skin. wears ties, a rolled-up sleeve shirt and pants with belts and leather shoes most of the time with those hats.

Post 1: Bunker - Holly
Post 2: Alex - Bunker
Post 3: Holly - Alex

29-05-2009, 08:29 PM
Tim: 5' tall 120 pounds, Tim looks avrage and plain in every way.  His hair is brown and short, blue eyes, and always dresses casualy.

Jane: 6'5 tall, 117 pounds, Jane is really tall and wirery.  She has brown eyes and long black hair.  She usualy wares dresses and almost always looks like she is "out there" with no connection to the world.

1.Carl and Tim
2.Jane and Tim
3.Jane and Carl

29-05-2009, 09:11 PM
CAN WE START NOW?! :3

29-05-2009, 11:38 PM
Go ahead Smile
I dont ever like being the first post lol

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
30-05-2009, 12:04 AM
YAY!

Bunker:

Waking up, the shrill screech of my mother made me almost wet my pants. It was the day of going back to Brooklyn High school, and I was ready to plunge back into school-life and most importantly, DRAMA.
You see, Brookie High School isn't like a boring old building with kids doing their thing, it's something much, MUCH different.
It's crazy, so much drama with cliques like The Preps and The Jocks and my clique, The Oddballs. I stand out like a red tulip basking in the warm sun, with lots of yellow tulips around me.
I tumbled out of bed, shaking the dreary slumber from my head. I rummaged quickly through my large wardrobe filled with lots of wacky clothes. I picked out the closest bright orange jacket, a black top underneath, a pair of tree-quarter lenghts in day-glo green and my orange converse.
I quickly ran down the stairs, ate my cereal, grabbed my bag and hurried out the door towards the bus.
"HELLOOOOO!" I shouted at everyone. They stared at me, yeah I'm a weirdo and I'm proud of it.
I did a handstand before sitting in a seat beside Jane. She looked at me with intense eyes, she held a rose in her hand and kissed it pashionately.
I grinned and her and she grinned back, I had to look up cause she's so tall. Soon the bus started up, and I was on my way to Brooklyn High School, starting as a Junior.

Holly:

"DADDY!" I screamed, taking off my purple velvet eye-cover. "Yes, Pumpkin?" My daddy called from the door.
"Bring me my french toast, and QUICK!" I shouted, climbing out of my king-sized bed and sliding on my purple slippers, they have diamonds in them and they cost so much.
"Yes, Holly-kins." Daddy replied, shutting the door tight. I yawned before walking to my vanity, I need my beauty treatment, so I made myself look a million bucks, perfect to make an impression for the starting of Junior Year.
I strutted down the hall, admiring myself in each mirror I passed. "Stupid strand of hair, stay down!" I cried, grabbing my pocket mirror and straightening it with the small brush I kept.
I hopped down our glass stair-case, we always need the best or it's not worth the time.
I quickly entered the kitchen and sat down in our victorian dining room. I saw the butlers preparing my french toast, the right amount of egg was added. "Perfect...." I muttered under my breath. They brought my french toast along with my herbal tea, made with the finest leaves money can buy.
As I ate my breakfast, I quickly dressed before going out the door and getting into our limosuine.
"Here I come!" I squealed.

30-05-2009, 01:13 AM
Pardon any mistakes, I am new at RPs.

Carl:  "Today's the day!"  I thought to myself as I got out of bed, "The first day of Brooklyn High School for the 3rd year in the row"  I sighed, so much has happened in the past 3 years: I made many new friends, learned to act, and even almost got all A's every year.  The smell of pancakes then filled the air, snapping me out of my memories.  I shook my head, "But that is the past, now it has all changed," I said out loud.  Over the summer, I practiced my cello and improved my acting skills a lot.  Hopefully, I can finally get the lead part for a play this year.  "Hunny, are you up yet?" my mom called from downstairs.  "I'm up," I responded.  I then looked into the mirror. "Man, I look horrible right now" I thought with my bed hair.  I went to my closet and picked out a dark blue striped shirt and a random pair of pants that matched and went into the bathroom.  I fixed my hair, finally, and quickly got dressed and went down stairs to eat.  Yum, pancakes I thought as I came down the stairs.  The house was mostly empty since my dad was at work and my siblings were sleeping.  After I ate my food, the public yellow limousine (or the "bus" as others call it) stopped out side our house.  "Bye Mom!" I shouted as I grabbed my backpack and left.  When I got on the bus, I found an empty seat (after much searching) and sat down.  "If only my family was richer like some of my friends", I thought to myself," Then I wouldn't have to ride this dirty crowded bus."

Tim: I was having the dream of my life.  I finally stood up for myself in the school and now everyone respected me.  I was no longer the guy in the corner, but the guy in the spot light.  "Tim, wake up. Time for school." Where did that voice come from?  "Wake up!" *wakes up*  "What is it?" I asked the mysterious voice.  My eyes were still closed, but I knew it was my Dad.  "It's time for school sleepy head" my dad said.  "It wasn't that I was sleepy", I thought, "I just don't want to go."  But I just mumbled something and got out of bed.  My dad left my room.  I got up, put on some random clothes, and clumsily combed my hair.  I then proceeded to eat my breakfast and walk to the bus stop down the street with my things.  I remembered my dream from last night.  I sighed and thought how wonderful it would be if it could come true.  But, every action comes a consequence and I don't want to know the consequence for that action.  Then the bus came, I got in, sat down next to some random person, and then we took off to the school.

OOC:  Wow, long.