Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Brooklyn High school
30-05-2009, 03:41 AM
Re: Brooklyn High school
Stacy:

I stumbled out of bed in my yellow pajamas.I looked to my right and stared out the large window in my room"What a beautiful day today" i thought to myself even though it was dark out.I looked at the clock..."5:30" I muttered as i put on a cute white collared shirt and Denims."Why can't i be more beautiful" I always wondered to myself.Boys don't like girls like me,"Marvin likes girl with pounds of make-up and mini skirts" but my mother would never let me wear those things.Mother gave me scrambled eggs and toast then she sent me off to the early bus. I sat in that back because i don't want people to judge me like they have the last 4 years of my life.I unfortunately had to sit next to Alex who always gave me creepy googly-eyes.

Justin:

"Justin wake your lazy ass up!" Aunt Rosie screamed at me in the morning."That was an awesome party" I remembered about the night before.Justin "do you wanna have a good time?" "sure"..."How dare you touch my girlfriend!.I stared at the black spot on my eye.I put on a white T,Black Skinny jeans,and my favorite Grey beanie.I took the last half of O.J.and looked at the clock '7:54' "School starts at 8:00" I thought to myself then i skated to school in no rush.

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2009, 10:53 AM
Alex:

As I entered the school, 15 minutes earlier of course, the quiet-ness was so haunting. I was the only student in the school and a couple teacher's.
I loved coming to school early because it the best time for me to work on making articles in the library for the school newspaper and most of all, not be bullied by Brian because I'm a "nerd" as he says.
Jogging down the corridor with no one around is a wonderful experience as I don't get shoved around or tossed into the latest new phase of the "put someone in a locker".
I experienced it in my first year. I was quietly talking to myself when I tripped over a bulky leg. This guy was twice the size of me, giant muscles bulging on his shoulders and arms. I struggled and failed to get away, one moment I was a happy student, the next I was shoved into a locker for a whole 30 minutes. I remember Stacy found me, she screamed and hugged me. She hasn't spoken to Brian, for that's who it was who did it.
Opening the double doors to the library, I started to work, and work, and work...

Bunker:

Waiting on the bus, the third favourite thing to do. It's because you never know what's going on at school. They're could be a rumor about Beverly being a secret alien trying to destroy the school, or Brian and the other guy's from football fighting over the last chicken leg in the cafeteria.
I hummed the french anthem from our play last year, La Roux. It was about a red-head (played by me!) who live's with his wife and 10 children, but when a mystery disease kills his wife, he must wander the street's alone with all of them until he finds true hope.
I'll still remember Carl throwing a temper tantrum cause he didn't have a more reddish colour hair, the feeling of the script slapping me in the face was so refreshing, it was like a wave of beautiful essence showering over me.
Then I realised my cut lip from where I got a paper cut, I shouted really loud and ran out of the bathroom, rolling around the floor and shouting "OUCH, OUCH OUCH!". Mrs. Steven's thought I was having a seizure, too bad she got a fine for calling the ambulance.
And guess what, I got a medal for extrodinary acting for faking a seizure!  I'm not kidding!
The door's of the school bus opened, and I ran down the stairs, and faceplanted. 10 seconds into the new year and I eat it on the ground!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
30-05-2009, 09:19 PM
Justin:

As i skated down the street i ran into bethany."Hey Beth,what's the rush?"I asked her."Umm smart one can't you see its time to go to school"she said."Whatever I'll see you at school".I walked through the halls and the security guard called me to the detention hall.We call the security guard "Hobo" because his name is Bob and he looks like a bum, Which is why he likes to pick on me all the time.

Jessica:

I entered Holly's limo with my new summer outfits i bought.Holly always makes fun of me trying too hard but i think she does it to help me.While Holly told me about her fun times with Brian over summer I imagined me and Mike doing those things, "Walking in the beach,wild parties,and dining in Paris" she told me.Me and holly walked to school in glamor,as all the girls stared at us in jealousy and the boys in affection.

30-05-2009, 09:33 PM
Holly:

Ah, the school was just as I expected; full of drama and clique's gathering around talking in neat little piles scattered around the yard.
I searched around for Brian, "Where are you, my hunk?" I wondered. Jessica followed after me, augh she was p*ssing me off.
She probably wasn't even listening to me when I said catch my coat when I threw it back. She better had, or she would be feeling the bamboo handle of my Gucci bag clocking her real good in the face. That coat was made of real leather, and it cost more than $8,000 and if I seen one piece of filth on it, I would mess her up good.
Finally, I saw Brian and Drake throwing a football around. "Brian, babes!" I cried, running towards him. "Holly, girl come here!" He yelled, grabbing me and swinging me around in the air.
I think I heard a sigh from Jessica....

Alex:

"Here comes the students..." I sighed, looking out the large window at the end of the library. Blowing away the dust to see more clearer, Brian and his beautiful girlfriend kissing and hugging, I then spotted poor Jessica standing a few feet away from them, her face filled with sadness.
I knew she liked Mike, and I thought about putting it in the newspaper but then she would hate me even more and I wouldn't be the big cheese of the newspaper.
"Oh, I better get to class early, can't be late for Math!" I said to myself, quickly grabbing my articles and bag.

31-05-2009, 12:49 AM
Stacy:

Alex walked me into the halls but he then walked off with his little 4 year old imagination.He obviously likes me but he seems more like a brother then anything close to a lover.The dust on the floor was hideous "They couldn't even clean for the new year"I thought.The sunshine flew into the halls like kids running to an ice cream truck.I knew once the sun came out that those monsters i call my classmates were coming so i walked to algebra class and seen Alex and the teacher talking.

Jessica:
As Holly's tongue met with Brian's I sighed in grief,"If only I could do that" I thought.I felt awkward being with Holly and Brian as they made out So, i went to go talk to Drake."Hey drake" I said to him.
"Hey Jess,what are your classes" he said to me.
I showed him my classes "Cool we got the same classes except for English and Chemistry".
"Cool sit next to me in first period since Holly doesn't have much of my classes well i gotta go, bye " I told him. I walked into the bathroom and squealed in delight.
"Drake is so hot...I should ask him out " I said to the mirror not even realizing to see Holly behind me.

31-05-2009, 02:15 AM
Jane: After Bunker finally got up from the ground, I helped him get to a bench where a few people I knew were talking.  I asked them to watch Bunker, who was still recovering from his fall, while I got our schedules.  I got them both and came back to the group.  I handed him his schedule.  Then 1st warning tone rang for 1st hour.  "Oh shut up," I yelled at the tone.  That tone is so annoying, it always tells you what to do.  Only in nature can you be free.  I ran across the yard to hug a tree.  If trees could talk, what would this tree say?  It would probably say how everyone ignored what was right in front of them.  I sighed.  The final warning tone went off.  I ran to the school taking out my class schedule as I ran.  "First Hour, World Economics, great." I said without enthusiasm.  I hurried and barely made it to class on time.  I sat down in the back of the room and waited for Mrs. Danes, the teacher to come into the room and start class.

Tim:  As I got off the bus, the first thing I saw was Bunker falling out of the bus onto the ground.  I couldn't help but laugh.  After Jane helped him up and walked away, I hoped he didn't see me and just in case, I went to the most hidden part of the school, the garden behind the orchestra room.  Few people actually go to the orchestra room and even fewer know the area around it.  On the way I grabbed my schedule and read it in the garden.  Luckily, my first hour was orchestra (Yes, I have it during AND after school) so I didn't have to go in any hurry.  The first tone went off and I went inside the room and sat down in my section: The violas.

Hi People!Smile I'm still here, I just don't post.
31-05-2009, 05:52 AM
Could you do the last 2 tom as in Jane and Carl? so we can be even in posts

31-05-2009, 11:26 AM
Bunker:

As I wiped the dirt off my face I quickly grabbed my bag and dashed towards the school. It was like Mission Impossible, running towards the school, trying so hard because if I didn't get to Math on time the whole school would blow up in a on-slaughter of students and debris.
My converse thudded as I hurried down the hall. My hair was starting to get all fuzzy from running. I finally saw the Math room infront of me, as I leapt valiantly into the room, screaming "NOOOOOO!". I rolled off the floor and walked to my seat, beside Beverly and Tim.
God, the most boring people in the whole school and I have to sit beside them. I quickly glanced at Beverly, who was sitting to my right.
She was shouting at Tim from across me, and she annoyed me to no end. "Tim, what do we need for Math today?!" She screeched, as I covered my ears to block out the noise.
"We need uh... um.... our math set?" Tim replied shyly. "Oh cool, I love Math!" Bev screamed back. "Yeah, especially when we do-" before he could finish I shouted "YOUR OVERLY ANNOYING SPEECH IS GETTING ON MY NERVES, PLEASE SPEAK IN A FORMAL MANNER AND DON'T SCREAM AS IT HURT'S MY DELICATE EARS!" I yelled, shaking my fists wildly.
Mrs. Wolff walked into the room just minutes after this, and we started.

Holly:

I casually walked over to the garden behind the Orchestra class-room and sat down on the bench. I zipped open my Gucci bag and pulled out some make-up.
I added another round of blush, and the right amount of cherry lipstick before throwing them back into my bag and looking at my mirror.
I'm so pretty, I'm so hot, I make all the boys...ummmm..trot? Yeah, trot!" I sang to myself in my awesome singing voice. Then, Johnny that weird emo or goth whatever you call it came sitting next to me.
"Ew, gross! Get your ugly ass and cut up self away from me!" I shrieked, standing up and tossing my hair.
"I was only going to say that I drew a picture of your beauty..." He said quietly. I suddenly sat back down, grasped the note book and looked at it.
I gasped in a like surprising way. "These are actually good, for someone who doesn't have any friends." I said, before handing it back to him a walking away.

That's what happened before I walked into the bathroom and heard that b*tch saying she was gonna ask out Drake.
"You like Drake Porter huh? Wait until I tell this rumor and see you crash and burn!" I smirked at her, grabbed her hat.
"Give it back! You b*tch if you tell anyone that, you'll be getting a rushing from my fist and you'll be in the river in a body bag!" Jessica screamed back.
I tossed the hat back into the toilet and flushed it down. "Oopsies, looks like your favourite hat is gone!" I laughed, before walking out.
Not until Drake was standing beside the door. "DRAKE, YOU HEARD?!" Both of us screamed.

(Sorry if it's sloppy, I know I'm better at this XD)

31-05-2009, 03:34 PM
Jane: At the begining of WE, I heard someone shout.  I know that my school is crazy, but shouting usualy doesn't happen until the 3rd or at least the 2nd day.  I wondered who shouted and why, but then Mrs. Danes walked into the classroom and walked to the frount of the room with a big box.  "Ok everyone, my name is Mrs. Danes and this is World Economics.  If you don't belong here leave now or suffer the consequences."  Amazingly, only 2 people left the room.  "I have here a box of brand new WE books and when I call your name, come get yours.  When she called my name, I stood up and got my book.  But I am sure that the teacher swore under her breath about how tall I was.  I felt embarressed and quickly went to my seat.  I cannot wait for second hour.

Carl:As I ran through the halls, I read my scedual out loud.  Most people were in class, but as I walked by the bathrooms, I saw Drake by the girls door.  Listining to whats going inside.  Sadly, it was so loud, that I herd what was going on inside from the other side of the hall.  "So, Holly and Jessica both like you" I said to Drake.  He just gave me the hush signal and signaled me to go away.  I got the message and started to walk away.  I was just out of sight when I heard both Holly and Jessica showting at Drake.  I smiled and continued to my first hour, Honors Pre-calc, happy with this information.

Hi People!Smile I'm still here, I just don't post.
31-05-2009, 07:07 PM
Stacy:

I sat in the seat next to Alex.
"Hey Lex" I said
"Stop calling me that" He said with his red cheeks
Right before the bell rang Marvin walked in with his cute little face. He is so short and I like boys who are shorter than me especially when they're already hot.When Alex was rummaging through his backpack I quietly moved my seat behind Marvin's.I felt bad for what I did to Alex but Marvin is my copyrighted property.If a girl lays a hand on him she's going to get reported for bullying.What ever it takes..

Justin:

I found out my first period was Chemistry, That's one of the last classes I was going to go to but I went for today.Before i entered class Carl ran past me and i already had my kick me stickies ready so i placed one on his Big backpack, It was so big he didn't even notice.The chemistry teacher was a real pain in the a**.She already had seats prepared and my seat was next to Micheal's the little preppy boy.If he tries to play with my head I swear I'm going to give him a black eye.Which reminded me of my black eye,I just told everyone it was summer U.F.C fighting. Since I was too embarrassed to admit what really happened.